Bridging the gap between innovators from around the world and opportunities in NYC
Video Production InternNo salary • No equity
COVID-19 IMPORTANT: Currently starting remotely (virtual) with the option to transition to in-person office work in NYC once quarantine ends.
We are seeking a part or full-time Video Production Intern who can assist our creative team with content production and distribution. They must want to develop their skills in directing and cinematography, especially in documentary film-making.
VIDEO PRODUCTION RESPONSIBILITIES
• Filming scenes
• Assist with sound, lighting, and set-up
• Capture b-roll and interviews at events.
• Organize and archive video assets
• Assist in managing the company’s YouTube account
All interns are responsible for supporting the primary activities and operations of VentureOut, which includes assisting with the logistics of VentureOut’s different accelerator programs.
QUALIFICATIONS & SKILLS
• Current student pursuing an undergraduate/graduate degree in one of the following or related fields: Film/Video, Graphic Design, Broadcast Journalism, Media Production, Marketing, Advertising, Communications, Digital Media.
• Strong knowledge of audio/video editing & graphic design is required - Adobe Premiere Pro is preferred.
• Working knowledge of cameras for video, as well as microphones and audio recording devices
Ideally, candidates will have a demonstrable interest (and preferably experience with) any or all of the following:
• Tech Startups
• Venture Capital
• International Relations/Business
• Must be willing to work in our New York City office
• A part-time or full-time three to six-month commitment.