Bridging the gap between innovators from around the world and opportunities in NYC
Video Post-Production InternNo salary • No equity
COVID-19 IMPORTANT: Currently starting remotely (virtual) with the option to transition to in-person office work in NYC once quarantine ends.
We are seeking a Post-Production Intern who can assist our creative team with post-production. They must be a team-player seeking to learn and creatively express themselves in the medium of editing.
VIDEO PRODUCTION RESPONSIBILITIES
• Edit digital video from raw files to finished work using Adobe Premiere
• Creating templates for the company to use for branding content
• Assisting in the distribution of content across all company channels
• Organize and archive video assets
• Come up with creative ideas around pieces of work
All interns are responsible for supporting the primary activities and operations of VentureOut, which includes assisting with the logistics of VentureOut’s different accelerator programs.
QUALIFICATIONS & SKILLS
• Strong knowledge of audio/video editing & graphic design is required - Adobe Premiere Pro is a must.
Ideally, candidates will have a demonstrable interest (and preferably experience with) any or all of the following:
• Tech Startups
• Venture Capital
• International Relations/Business
• Must be willing to work in our New York City office
• A part-time or full-time three to six-month commitment.