Bridging the gap between innovators from around the world and opportunities in NYC
Accelerator Marketing InternNo salary • No equity
COVID-19 IMPORTANT: Currently starting remotely (virtual) with the option to transition to in-person office work in NYC once quarantine ends.
ACCELERATOR MARKETING RESPONSIBILITIES
• Support our Director of Marketing in the planning and execution of marketing initiatives across channels to promote VentureOut’s programs and events
• Capture content from VentureOut accelerator programs (photos, videos, quotes, etc) and ensure a live coverage of each program and event on social media
• Manage email campaigns, maintain and grow emailing lists
• Maintain VentureOut's website content and create blog posts about the programs we run
• Create all collateral needed during our programs (presentations, signage, name tags, flyers, etc etc)
All interns are responsible for supporting the primary activities and operations of VentureOut, which includes assisting with the logistics of VentureOut’s different accelerator programs.
QUALIFICATIONS & SKILLS
We are considering both undergraduate and graduate candidates for this in-person internship in New York City. Considering candidates for full-time commitments only, with the following skills:
• Ability to work in a fast-paced, “on your feet” environment, and to multiple projects at the same time
• Eagle-eye for detail
• Good photography skills
• First social media channel management experience appreciated, ideally experience with event live coverage.
• Experience with Mailchimp, Wordpress, Canva, and any social media management platform is a plus.
Candidates need to have a demonstrable interest (and preferably experience with) any or all of the following:
• Tech Startups
• Venture Capital
• International Relations/Business
• Must be willing to work in our New York City office
• A full-time or part time 3 month or 6 month commitment.