Bridging the gap between innovators from around the world and opportunities in NYC
Startup Sales Support InternNo salary
COVID-19 IMPORTANT: Currently starting remotely (virtual) with the option to transition to in-person office work in NYC once quarantine ends.
At VentureOut we have a lot of fun and work extremely hard while making a positive impact on tech communities all around the world. An internship with VentureOut is a unique opportunity to help build the startup community in NYC while building your own network and relationships with some of the world’s most innovative corporations, entrepreneurs and investors. As an intern at VentureOut, you will also have the opportunity to flex your Entrepreneurship muscle. We are open and flexible to new ideas on how to improve our company and we regularly work with interns to come up with new processes, develop new projects, and modify our current systems. We want you to have a significant role in contributing to the success of VentureOut and in turn contributing to your future success in the professional world.
If this is of interest, please click apply.
All interns are responsible for supporting the primary activities and operations of VentureOut, which includes:
• Deal Sourcing: Identify investable tech startups in international communities; this includes:
• Researching accelerators, incubators, investors, and other community organizations around the world
• Evaluating international startup applicants based upon their investability and the global relevance of their product
• Program Support: Assist with logistics of VentureOut’s different accelerator programs
• Process Management and Improvement: Assist the company in developing new processes to streamline the planning and execution of VentureOut's Product offerings
• Event Management: Assisting in the planning and execution of our Reception and Pitch Events
SALES SUPPORT RESPONSIBILITIES
• Helping our Director of Business Development to drive business with tech startups, foreign governments and other sponsors of VentureOut
• Working closely with Outreach.io to manage email campaigns and Salesforce to manage our CRM records
• Overseeing email campaigns, communication with prospects and helping to increase the number of meetings our Director of Business Development is having with qualified leads
We are considering both undergraduate and graduate candidates for an in-person internship in New York City. Considering candidates for both full and part-time commitments (minimum of 20 hours per week), candidates need to have a demonstrable interest (and preferably experience with) any or all of the following:
• Tech Startups
• Venture Capital
• International Relations/Business
• Market Research
If this opportunity sounds amazingly awesome to you, apply here: https://ventureoutny.com/careers/internships/. We look forward to meeting!