Enterprise cloud software for life sciences
Product Manager – Document Management (Remote)
At Veeva, we build enterprise cloud technology that powers the biggest names in the pharmaceutical, biotech, consumer goods, chemical & cosmetics industries. Our customers make vaccines, life-saving medicines, and life-enhancing products that make a difference in everyday lives. Our technology has transformed these industries; enabling them to get critical products and services to market faster. Our core values, Do the Right Thing, Customer Success, Employee Success, and Speed, guide us as we make our customers more efficient and effective in everything they do.
Veeva Vault is a leading cloud document management platform supporting multiple Vault applications for Regulatory, Clinical, Quality, Safety, and Commercial applications. Vault Platform is at the heart of our application suite enabling rich and scalable next-gen applications by developers and customers. In this role, you will work with Vault Application teams, engineers, architects, product managers, and customers to build and enhance Vault’s core document management capabilities. A successful candidate will be passionate about great design, system performance, and customer success.
This is a remote position.
What You'll Do
- Work with engineers, architects, and product managers to enhance Vault’s industry-leading document management functionality
- Contribute to the roadmap and work with Vault Application product managers on features
- Design easy to use, scalable, and highly performant features
- Ensure successful product adoption by evangelizing and supporting the use of Vault Platform
- Computer science or related bachelor’s degree
- 2-5 years in product management or implementation services at an enterprise application or development tool software company
- Experience working on enterprise document management systems is a plus
- Intense curiosity, excellent analytical skills, and strong communications
Nice to Have
- Hands-on software development experience
- Experience developing or implementing SaaS Applications
- Background working with cloud infrastructure.
Veeva Systems at a glance
Veeva Systems focuses on Biotechnology, Enterprise Software, Pharmaceuticals, CRM, and Cloud Management. Their company has offices in New York City, Boston, Columbus, Toronto, and Barcelona. They have a very large team that's between 1001-5000 employees.