Enterprise cloud software for life sciences
Product Marketing Associate (Remote)
At Veeva, we build enterprise cloud technology that powers the biggest names in the pharmaceutical, biotech, consumer goods, chemical & cosmetics industries. Our customers make vaccines, life-saving medicines, and life-enhancing products that make a difference in everyday lives. Our technology has transformed these industries; enabling them to get critical products and services to market faster. Our core values, Do the Right Thing, Customer Success, Employee Success, and Speed, guide us as we make our customers more efficient and effective in everything they do.
We are in search of exceptional product marketing talent to help us promote highly scalable, true multi tenant cloud solutions that are significantly impacting life sciences.
This role will be a key addition to our Veeva Commercial Product Marketing team. This person will support the team in developing qualitative and quantitative content and collaborate closely with global marketing, product strategy, product management, sales, and professional services to drive Veeva’s growth and our customer’s success. This is a remote position.
What You'll Do
- Work with global marketing team to support and execute creative, cohesive, and integrated marketing programs
- Create content (e.g. product videos, website copy, blog posts, articles, case studies, infographics) to articulate the benefits of the product to the marketplace
- Support team with product launch activities
- Support team in updating customer and sales collateral
- Support team managing the marketing asset library
- Maintain competitive intelligence matrix for commercial solutions
- Manage updates to internal product solutions resources site
- 1-2 years of marketing or communications experience with a heavy focus on writing
- Exceptional written and oral communication skills
- Ability to collaborate with individuals to accomplish task
- Proven ability to build relationships with other teams and across all levels
- Self-motivated, creative and analytical
- Highly organized, responsive and accountable
- Strong project management skills with exceptional attention to detail
- Proven ability to excel in a dynamic, fast-paced environment
- Bachelor's degree required
Nice to Have
- 1-year enterprise software product marketing experience
Veeva Systems at a glance
Veeva Systems focuses on Biotechnology, Enterprise Software, Pharmaceuticals, CRM, and Cloud Management. Their company has offices in New York City, Boston, Columbus, Toronto, and Barcelona. They have a very large team that's between 1001-5000 employees.