Enterprise cloud software for life sciences
Product Manager – Vault Performance
At Veeva, we build enterprise cloud technology that powers the biggest names in the pharmaceutical, biotech, consumer goods, chemical & cosmetics industries. Our customers make vaccines, life-saving medicines, and life-enhancing products that make a difference in everyday lives. Our technology has transformed these industries; enabling them to get critical products and services to market faster. Our core values, Do the Right Thing, Customer Success, Employee Success, and Speed, guide us as we make our customers more efficient and effective in everything they do.
Veeva Vault is a leading cloud application platform supporting multiple Vault applications for Regulatory, Clinical, Quality, Safety, and Commercial applications. Our customers require world-class performance, scalability, and availability from Vault Applications.
In this role you will work with Vault customers, engineering, operations and product managers to ensure world class enterprise application performance. A successful candidate will be passionate about great design, system performance and scalability, and cloud infrastructure.
What You'll Do
- Work with customers and services to define application performance requirements and resolve performance issues.
- Own roadmap and features that improve our ability to measure and maintain application performance.
- Communicate Vault architecture and performance to customers in presentations and papers.
- Define performance and scalability requirements and work with performance engineering to ensure Vault applications meet or exceed customer expectations.
- Strong customer-facing communication skills (written and presentation)
- 2+ years in performance engineering, product management or technical operations in an enterprise software company.
- Experience developing and measuring KPIs
- Ability to analyze large datasets using query and visualization tools.
Nice to Have
- Experience working with GxP validated software applications.
- Background working with AWS cloud infrastructure.
Veeva Systems at a glance
Veeva Systems focuses on Biotechnology, Enterprise Software, Pharmaceuticals, CRM, and Cloud Management. Their company has offices in New York City, Boston, Columbus, Toronto, and Barcelona. They have a very large team that's between 1001-5000 employees.