Enterprise cloud software for life sciences
Product Operations Analyst, CDMS
At Veeva, we build enterprise cloud technology that powers the biggest names in the pharmaceutical, biotech, consumer goods, chemical & cosmetics industries. Our customers make vaccines, life-saving medicines, and life-enhancing products that make a difference in everyday lives. Our technology has transformed these industries; enabling them to get critical products and services to market faster. Our core values, Do the Right Thing, Customer Success, Employee Success, and Speed, guide us as we make our customers more efficient and effective in everything they do.
Interested in working in a fast-paced startup environment that has the stability of a successful and profitable public company? How about having your day-to-day work impacting the lives of millions of people by helping to bring medical products to market that save lives and improve quality of life? If that sounds ideal, then the Veeva Vault CDMS team is a great option for you. Our Product is geared to help bring life-saving drugs to market quicker by revolutionizing the way clinical trial processes are run. We’re looking for a high-energy, passionate individual with experience as a B2B enterprise Product Analyst. In this role, you will be responsible for assessing risk and writing Business Requirements for Validation, in turn, helping continue Veeva’s success as the leader in providing cloud-based technology to the Life Sciences industry.
What You'll Do
- Be the Product Expert for Validation. Represent the Product Development team during Releases to the Validation team.
- Be a Risk Manager. Learn the CDMS application and be able to identify the GxP Feature Risks.
- Be articulate. Communicate to the Validations team the new upcoming features in Release through demos and Business Requirement Specifications.
- Be a Problem solver. Resolve Issues that have been raised through CAPA judiciously and expediently.
- Be a Time Manager. Ensure all activities for product validation tasks are done in a timely manner to ensure a timely Release.
- Be a team player. Assist the QA team with Testing any large features they may need help for thorough test coverage.
- Take the initiative. Look for ways to improve the process.
- Take pride in your work.
- You are a Product Analyst who has owned B2B enterprise solutions
- Experience with writing Business Requirements Documents
- Experience with analyzing Feature Risks
- 5+ year’s work experience in a Business Analyst role
- Strong verbal and written skills
Nice to Have
- Experience with salesforce.com or force.com platform
- Experience in SaaS-delivered enterprise solutions
- Experience in Life Sciences, especially EDC or other eClinical products
Veeva Systems at a glance
Veeva Systems focuses on Biotechnology, Enterprise Software, Pharmaceuticals, CRM, and Cloud Management. Their company has offices in New York City, Boston, Columbus, Toronto, and Barcelona. They have a very large team that's between 1001-5000 employees.