Enterprise cloud software for life sciences
Field Marketing Manager - SMB
At Veeva, we build enterprise cloud technology that powers the biggest names in the pharmaceutical, biotech, consumer goods, chemical & cosmetics industries. Our customers make vaccines, life-saving medicines, and life-enhancing products that make a difference in everyday lives. Our technology has transformed these industries; enabling them to get critical products and services to market faster. Our core values, Do the Right Thing, Customer Success, Employee Success, and Speed, guide us as we make our customers more efficient and effective in everything they do.
This is a great opportunity for someone who is looking to learn from and contribute to a high caliber team at a high-growth company. You can make a real impact across many areas within the organization, including: communications, demand generation, digital events, and digital marketing. If you are smart, resourceful, results-driven, strive for excellence, and thrive in a fast-paced environment, this could be a great role for you.
This is a remote position. The role can be based out of our Pleasanton, CA office, or in a home office in North America.
What You'll Do
- Write and produce campaigns including creative landing pages, email assets, and content that speaks directly to the interests of SMB pharma and clearly addresses the requirements of pre-commercial accounts
- Partner closely with Sales Enablement to ensure nurture and education of Tier 3 and Tier 2 accounts and key contacts to drive more pipeline and accelerate sales opportunities
- Design & execute 1:Few Account-Based Marketing (ABM) initiatives that, in close partnership with sales, penetrate SMB target accounts, align with the buyer’s journey, meet pipeline requirements
- Track, analyze, and optimize SMB campaigns and ABM initiatives
- Identify and act on opportunities to improve campaign and ABM effectiveness through better audience segmentation, marketing techniques, and processes
- Work cross-functionally with Sales, Sales Enablement, PMM, Creative Services, Customer Marketing, Marketing Ops teams to ensure optimal implementation of SMB ABM and marketing campaign initiatives
- Partner with Sales Enablement to conduct research to help build and maintain complete, accurate SMB contact lists for marketing and sales
- Support the execution and optimization of outreach programs to engage current and prospective customers leveraging digital events (webinars), LinkedIn, Twitter, YouTube, Google AdWords, and other outlets.
- 3-5+ years of marketing, or equivalent experience
- Exceptional communication, writing, and organizational skills
- Well organized with very high attention to detail
- Expert in Microsoft Word, PowerPoint, and Excel
- Self-directed and able to manage multiple projects under aggressive timelines and expectations
- Proficient in delivering content via social media tools, including LinkedIn and Twitter
- Working knowledge of Salesforce, and marketing automation platform experience (Pardot)
- Growth minded and a team player with a positive attitude
Nice to Have
- Experience in administration, project coordination, and marketing operations
- Experience in a high growth software or technology company
Perks & Benefits
- Flexible PTO
- Healthy, free, provided lunches and snacks every day
- Allocations for continuous learning & development
- Onsite gym with free fitness classes offered daily
Veeva Systems at a glance
Veeva Systems focuses on Biotechnology, Enterprise Software, Pharmaceuticals, CRM, and Cloud Management. Their company has offices in New York City, Boston, Columbus, Toronto, and Barcelona. They have a very large team that's between 1001-5000 employees.