Enterprise cloud software for life sciences
Enterprise Account Executive, Vault Safety (Remote)
At Veeva, we build enterprise cloud technology that powers the biggest names in the pharmaceutical, biotech, consumer goods, chemical & cosmetics industries. Our customers make vaccines, life-saving medicines, and life-enhancing products that make a difference in everyday lives. Our technology has transformed these industries; enabling them to get critical products and services to market faster. Our core values, Do the Right Thing, Customer Success, Employee Success, and Speed, guide us as we make our customers more efficient and effective in everything they do.
As an Account Executive for Vault Safety, you will be part of the foundational team selling Vault Safety solutions to the life science marketplace in Europe. This is a ground floor opportunity with the support of the established Veeva brand. You will be responsible for generating qualified opportunities, winning new business, and managing relationships among the largest life sciences companies in Europe. A strong understanding of the life sciences industry, enterprise software sales cycle, and a passion for making market changes with innovative safety and pharmacovigilance technology is essential. Candidates should have at least 7 years of experience in enterprise software sales or consultative selling with a proven track record of sales success. This is a remote position based in the EU. Ideal candidates are located in the UK, Switzerland, Germany, or France.
What You’ll Do
- Understand and present Veeva products and inspire prospect interest
- Manage relationships with key stakeholders across the business, IT, and C-level
- Meet/exceed pipeline generation and revenue targets
- Contribute to team quarterly and annual sales goals
- Develop and execute territory/account/opportunity sales strategy
- Manage complex sales cycles, utilizing internal and external resources as appropriate
- Analyze and relate customer’s transition vision to Veeva’s value propositions/solutions
- Work both independently and cohesively in a team environment
- Act with urgency, integrity and a focus on the customer
- At least 7 years of experience selling enterprise software and related services into life sciences
- Proven track record of meeting and exceeding sales quotas
- Strategic account planning and execution skills
- Excellent written, verbal, interpersonal and presentation skills
- Ability to work with a wide range of customers from end users to C-level
- Must be highly self-motivated and able to work with little direct supervision
- A passion for solving customer business problems
- Fluent in English
- History of longevity with previous employers
- Be willing to travel as required
- The location can be a home office
Nice to Have
- Experience working successfully in a rapidly changing environment
- Understanding of safety and pharmacovigilance solutions
- History of leadership roles, professional or nonprofessional
- Ability to speak multiple languages including German, French, English, etc.
Veeva Systems at a glance
Veeva Systems focuses on Biotechnology, Enterprise Software, Pharmaceuticals, CRM, and Cloud Management. Their company has offices in New York City, Boston, Columbus, Toronto, and Barcelona. They have a very large team that's between 1001-5000 employees.