Enterprise cloud software for life sciences
Product Manager - Healthcare Provider Application
At Veeva, we build enterprise cloud technology that powers the biggest names in the pharmaceutical, biotech, consumer goods, chemical & cosmetics industries. Our customers make vaccines, life-saving medicines, and life-enhancing products that make a difference in everyday lives. Our technology has transformed these industries; enabling them to get critical products and services to market faster. Our core values, Do the Right Thing, Customer Success, Employee Success, and Speed, guide us as we make our customers more efficient and effective in everything they do.
Join a small and fast-paced team at Veeva to help create a new product that lets healthcare providers collaborate with pharmaceutical companies in a fundamentally new way. As Product Manager for our new Healthcare Provider application, you will play a crucial role in our next phase of growth.
What You’ll Do
- Manage the entire product life cycle strategy with clear goals, initiatives, and road maps
- Drive product release plans with detailed schedules, phases, milestones, and launch dates
- Define and prioritize product features with clear requirements, design specifications, and engineering guidelines
- Evaluate and prioritize new product ideas through market research with existing customers and non-customers
- Communicate and collaborate regularly with engineering, marketing, sales, and customer success
- Aptitude - passion for products, empathy for customers, quick learner, self-starter, confident presenter, good writer
- Knowledge - Veeva CRM, Salesforce/Force platform, biopharma market, healthcare provider market
- Attitude - takes responsibility with no excuses, measures success by customer satisfaction and business goals, learns from mistakes and iterates quickly
Veeva Systems at a glance
Veeva Systems focuses on Biotechnology, Enterprise Software, Pharmaceuticals, CRM, and Cloud Management. Their company has offices in New York City, Boston, Columbus, Toronto, and Barcelona. They have a very large team that's between 1001-5000 employees.