Enterprise cloud software for life sciences
Account Executive (Remote)
At Veeva, we build enterprise cloud technology that powers the biggest names in the pharmaceutical, biotech, consumer goods, chemical & cosmetics industries. Our customers make vaccines, life-saving medicines, and life-enhancing products that make a difference in everyday lives. Our technology has transformed these industries; enabling them to get critical products and services to market faster. Our core values, Do the Right Thing, Customer Success, Employee Success, and Speed, guide us as we make our customers more efficient and effective in everything they do.
As an Account Executive for Vault Development Cloud, you will be part of the foundational team representing the Vault Development applications (Clinical, Quality and Regulatory) cloud solutions in the marketplace. The Account Executive will be responsible for generating qualified opportunities, winning new business and managing relationships, managing strategic relationships at an European level. A strong understanding of the life science industry, enterprise software sales cycle and a passion for making market changes with innovative technology is ideal. Candidates should have at least 5 years of experience in enterprise software sales or consultative selling, with a proven track record of sales success.
What You'll Do
- Manage relationships with key stakeholders across Business, IT, and C-level
- Meet/exceed pipeline generation and revenue targets
- Manage complex sales cycles, utilizing internal and external resources as appropriate
- Keep current with industry trends and engage customers addressing their business challenges
- Act with urgency, integrity and a focus on the customer
- Proven track record of meeting and exceeding sales quotas
- Enterprise Sales experience with Life Science Software Solutions
- Strategic account planning and execution skills
- Excellent written, verbal, interpersonal and presentation skills
- Ability to work with a wide range of customers from end users to C-level
- Must be highly self-motivated and able to work with little direct supervision
- A passion for solving customer business problems
- For Belgium, Switzerland, Germany and UK locations, with local language skills a requirement
- The location can be home office
Nice to Have
- 5 years’ experience selling enterprise software and related services into life sciences in Italy
- Hands on experience selling into Life sciences companies.
- Understanding R&D software solutions across Clinical, Quality and Regulatory areas
Veeva Systems at a glance
Veeva Systems focuses on Biotechnology, Enterprise Software, Pharmaceuticals, CRM, and Cloud Management. Their company has offices in New York City, Boston, Columbus, Toronto, and Barcelona. They have a very large team that's between 1001-5000 employees.