Enterprise cloud software for life sciences
Account Executive - Enterprise, MD&D (Remote)
At Veeva, we build enterprise cloud technology that powers the biggest names in the pharmaceutical, biotech, consumer goods, chemical & cosmetics industries. Our customers make vaccines, life-saving medicines, and life-enhancing products that make a difference in everyday lives. Our technology has transformed these industries; enabling them to get critical products and services to market faster. Our core values, Do the Right Thing, Customer Success, Employee Success, and Speed, guide us as we make our customers more efficient and effective in everything they do.
The Veeva Team (R&D) is looking for experienced Enterprise Account Executives to drive sales within the enterprise segment of Medical Devices & Diagnostics (MD&D). As an Account Executive, you will be responsible for aligning customer objectives with Veeva Development Cloud solutions website: https://www.veeva.com/products/development-cloud/.
The successful candidate will do so by communicating across various business functions, organizational levels (including C-level) and technology departments. Creativity, initiative and the ability to work effectively within a growing team are critical.
What You'll Do
- Contribute to Team Quarterly and Annual Sales Goals.
- Meet and exceed your assigned revenue quota
- Develop and execute territory/account/opportunity sales strategy
- Manage the entire sales process from lead generation through contract negotiation/execution to delivery handoff
- Analyze and relate customer’s transition vision to Veeva’s value propositions/solutions
- Work both independently and cohesively in a team environment
- Represent the Company at Industry Associations and Events
- Report and maintain timely and thorough notes pertaining to opportunities via Veeva’s CRM
- An understanding of the key business objectives across Medical Device & Diagnostics is preferred
- 7+ years of experience selling Enterprise software
- Consistent track record of achieving and exceeding sales quotas
- History of longevity with previous employers
- Bachelor’s degree
- Excellent interpersonal, presentation, written & verbal communication skills
- Be self-motivated, professional, confident, flexible, and results-driven
- Be proactive and energetic approach, flexible
- 2+ years’ experience selling SaaS solutions within Large Accounts.
- Techniques to influence requirements and the sales cycle timeline
- Be willing to travel as required
- Fluent in English
Nice to Have
- Proven success using Solution Selling Methodologies
- Direct relationships at large Medical Device accounts (e.g.Fresenius Medical Care AG & Getinge)
Perks & Benefits
- Allocations for continuous learning & development
- Health & wellness programs
Veeva Systems at a glance
Veeva Systems focuses on Biotechnology, Enterprise Software, Pharmaceuticals, CRM, and Cloud Management. Their company has offices in New York City, Boston, Columbus, Toronto, and Barcelona. They have a very large team that's between 1001-5000 employees.