Enterprise cloud software for life sciences
Junior Data Analyst (Contract)
At Veeva, we build enterprise cloud technology that powers the biggest names in the pharmaceutical, biotech, consumer goods, chemical & cosmetics industries. Our customers make vaccines, life-saving medicines, and life-enhancing products that make a difference in everyday lives. Our technology has transformed these industries; enabling them to get critical products and services to market faster. Our core values, Do the Right Thing, Customer Success, Employee Success, and Speed, guide us as we make our customers more efficient and effective in everything they do.
Veeva OpenData helps clients better manage and improve the quality of its customer (healthcare professionals and healthcare organisations) master data. To be able to do so, the Analyst supports data services projects in all operational aspects of an OpenData Delivery customer engagement.
The Analyst is responsible for assisting with the end to end implementation of an OpenData Delivery project. This includes design, development, integration, testing, data match and load. The Analyst interacts with various levels of customers and Veeva team members in developing and following proper process that meet the customer data project requirements. The Analyst coordinates the efforts with internal teams and takes accountability for the overall project timelines.
The Analyst also plays a large role in supporting OpenData Delivery customers on a day to day basis and managing customer expectations for each project, as well as managing releases of OpenData enhancements.
As a member of the Veeva OpenData APAC team there will be interactions with cross functional teams for the successful delivery of assigned projects and ensuring customer success.
This is a 6-month part time contract.
What You'll Do
- Support OpenData Delivery projects from conception to completion within scope and on time.
- Assist with the management of customer relationships, provide secondary support to the customer during project implementation, post-implementation support and maintenance, acting as a subject matter expert of Veeva OpenData Delivery offering.
- Design, develop and test CRM and MDM integration solutions as well as successful deployment to ensure project success.
- Implement automated data collection and validation processes
- Analyse and perform data matching, cleansing, validation and load on incoming customer data by using/developing ETL processes for automated workflows.
- Create project documentation and create functional specifications for internal/external stakeholders.
- Create project status reports and provide updates to key stakeholders
- Provide day to day Veeva OpenData support to both internal and external customers
- Degree qualified in Computer Science or Business IT or Information Systems
- At least 1 years in CRM development and implementation, SaaS Salesforce experience preferred
- Good communication skills
- Good English skills
- Ability to work with customers and team members based in different regions and time zones
- Highly organized, advanced planning and analytical skills.
- Ability to perform in high demand matrix team-based environment
- Extensive experience working with relational databases and the SQL language i.e. MS SQL Server, MySQL, PostgreSQL, and Analytical/Database Tools
- Experience in analysis query language like PowerQuery or DAX, and reporting tools such as Tableau.
- Experience in a scripting language (Python, R, Perl, Ruby, etc.)
- Experience and understanding of ETL concepts
- Proficiency working with data to identify trends and anomalies.
- Experience in project management
- Ability to self-manage multiple simultaneous projects
Nice to Have
- Understanding of Master Data Management and systems.
- Experience with medical and life sciences related industries referred
- Knowledge of medical terminology and data quality and compliance standards within the life sciences industry
- Experience with Veeva CRM and/or Veeva Network
Perks & Benefits
- Coffee, fresh fruits and snacks
Veeva Systems at a glance
Veeva Systems focuses on Biotechnology, Enterprise Software, Pharmaceuticals, CRM, and Cloud Management. Their company has offices in New York City, Boston, Columbus, Toronto, and Barcelona. They have a very large team that's between 1001-5000 employees.