Enterprise cloud software for life sciences
Associate Software Engineer
At Veeva, we build enterprise cloud technology that powers the biggest names in the pharmaceutical, biotech, consumer goods, chemical & cosmetics industries. Our customers make vaccines, life-saving medicines, and life-enhancing products that make a difference in everyday lives. Our technology has transformed these industries; enabling them to get critical products and services to market faster. Our core values, Do the Right Thing, Customer Success, Employee Success, and Speed, guide us as we make our customers more efficient and effective in everything they do.
Join our Engineering Development Program as a front-end, back-end, or mobile software developer (including iOS and Windows Tablet) where you'll work on small teams in a fast-paced, agile environment, releasing features every four weeks. Help us design our solutions. Contribute to technical and functional design decisions, troubleshoot and provide technical product support, and be responsible for all aspects of the software development lifecycle.
At time of application, please attach the most updated version of your academic transcriptQualified candidates must be legally authorized to be employed in the United States. Veeva does not provide sponsorship for employment visa status (e.g., H-1B, OPT or TN status) for this employment position.
What You'll Do
- Drive all aspects of the software development cycle: design, implementation, tuning, testing, and monitoring of the functional areas that you will own, delivering products within the schedules and timelines
- Contribute to technical design decisions for the product
- Contribute to troubleshooting and technical support of the product
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or related technical degree
- Overall GPA must be 3.0 or higher
- Programming experience in Java
- Solid CS fundamentals (data structures, algorithms, and object-oriented design)
Nice to Have
- Working knowledge of relational databases
- Relevant internship/project experience is a plus
Perks & Benefits
- Flexible PTO
- Healthy, free, provided lunches and snacks every day
- Allocations for continuous learning & development
- Onsite gym with free fitness classes offered daily
- Can start remotely due to Covid
Veeva Systems at a glance
Veeva Systems focuses on Biotechnology, Enterprise Software, Pharmaceuticals, CRM, and Cloud Management. Their company has offices in New York City, Boston, Columbus, Toronto, and Barcelona. They have a very large team that's between 1001-5000 employees.