Enterprise cloud software for life sciences
Senior Software Engineer in Test
At Veeva, we build enterprise cloud technology that powers the biggest names in the pharmaceutical, biotech, consumer goods, chemical & cosmetics industries. Our customers make vaccines, life-saving medicines, and life-enhancing products that make a difference in everyday lives. Our technology has transformed these industries; enabling them to get critical products and services to market faster. Our core values, Do the Right Thing, Customer Success, Employee Success, and Speed, guide us as we make our customers more efficient and effective in everything they do.
The Role** **
Veeva is looking for a Senior Automation Engineer who is passionate about quality and automation. You will be creating, maintaining and improving automation frameworks/infrastructure. In addition, developing innovative tools to boost our testing efficiency, debug failures, and making it easy to communicate results with high level reports. You will be responsible for monitoring, analyzing and reporting test automation results. The ideal candidate will be highly technical, detail-oriented, creative, motivated, and focused on achieving results.
- 7 plus years’ experience in the software industry, with passion for quality processes.
- Ability to define/design/develop/maintain test automation frameworks.
- Strong experience in Java, object-oriented methodology, Selenium and TestNG
- Strong problem solving, critical thinking, organization and communication skills.
- Experience in testing and automating APIs and UIs
- Experience in developing UI Automation Frameworks from scratch using industry best practices.
- Experience in software development lifecycle, test methodologies and tools.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Bachelor’s in Mathematics or Computer Science/Applications or similar field
Perks & Benefits
- Flexible PTO
- Healthy, free, provided lunches and snacks every day
- Allocations for continuous learning & development
- Onsite gym with free fitness classes offered daily
Veeva Systems at a glance
Veeva Systems focuses on Biotechnology, Enterprise Software, Pharmaceuticals, CRM, and Cloud Management. Their company has offices in New York City, Boston, Columbus, Toronto, and Barcelona. They have a very large team that's between 1001-5000 employees.