Enterprise cloud software for life sciences
Director/Senior Manager, Product Marketing - Commercial (Remote)
At Veeva, we build enterprise cloud technology that powers the biggest names in the pharmaceutical, biotech, consumer goods, chemical & cosmetics industries. Our customers make vaccines, life-saving medicines, and life-enhancing products that make a difference in everyday lives. Our technology has transformed these industries; enabling them to get critical products and services to market faster. Our core values, Do the Right Thing, Customer Success, Employee Success, and Speed, guide us as we make our customers more efficient and effective in everything they do.
We are in search of exceptional product marketing talent to help us promote highly scalable, true multitenant cloud solutions that are significantly impacting life sciences. Our focus is on customer satisfaction, employee success, and growth.This role will be a key addition to our Veeva Commercial Product Marketing team and will be responsible for all messaging and assets to support demand generation, field enablement, and customer marketing activity. This person will own and develop all qualitative and quantitative content and collaborate closely with global marketing, product strategy, product management, sales, and professional services to drive Veeva’s growth and our customer’s success.
What You’ll Do
- Develop annual product marketing plan in collaboration with field marketing.
- Create go-to-market programs for new market segments and geographies.
- Develop product messaging to be used across all media and customer engagement channels.
- Lead global cross-functional launch and release marketing initiatives.
- Build product awareness through PR, article placements, and social media.
- Create campaigns to communicate tailored messages to specific audiences.
- Lead release marketing activities.
- Create content (e.g. product videos, website copy, blog posts, infographics) to articulate the benefits of the product to the marketplace.
- Create and maintain a library of sales tools, such as customer presentations and competitive materials.
- 4+ years of enterprise software product marketing experience.
- Exceptional written and oral communication skills with a demonstrated ability to develop clear, concise, compelling messaging.
- Able to work independently with little management oversight.
- Proven ability to build relationships with other teams and across all levels.
- Self-motivated, innovative, collaborative, creative, and analytical.
- Strong project management skills with exceptional attention to detail.
- Proven ability to excel in a dynamic, fast-paced environment.
- Bachelor's degree required.
Nice to Have
- Experience marketing life sciences-specific applications
Perks & Benefits
- Flexible PTO
- Healthy, free, provided lunches and snacks every day
- Allocations for continuous learning & development
- Onsite gym with free fitness classes offered daily
Veeva Systems at a glance
Veeva Systems focuses on Biotechnology, Enterprise Software, Pharmaceuticals, CRM, and Cloud Management. Their company has offices in New York City, Boston, Columbus, Toronto, and Barcelona. They have a very large team that's between 1001-5000 employees.