Enterprise cloud software for life sciences
Product Manager – Tools (Remote)
At Veeva, we build enterprise cloud technology that powers the biggest names in the pharmaceutical, biotech, consumer goods, chemical & cosmetics industries. Our customers make vaccines, life-saving medicines, and life-enhancing products that make a difference in everyday lives. Our technology has transformed these industries; enabling them to get critical products and services to market faster. Our core values, Do the Right Thing, Customer Success, Employee Success, and Speed, guide us as we make our customers more efficient and effective in everything they do.
All great application platforms need amazing Tools. Join the team to design and deliver highly-productive Tools used to develop, manage, and operate Vault Applications. Veeva Vault is fast growing SaaS business application platform and Vault Tools allow customers and operations to manage applications at scale. This individual will need to have a passion for solving complex problems, product design, and enterprise application management.
This is a remote position,
What You’ll Do
- Working with engineers and architects to design and build products to enable scalable Vault application management.
- Defining the requirements of the tools framework and components.
- Interacting with UX to design easy-to-use development and management tools.
- Ensure successful product adoption by evangelizing the use of Vault Tools to both internal and external customers.
- Computer science or related bachelor’s degree
- 2+ years in product management or implementation services at an enterprise application or development tool software company.
- Intense curiosity, excellent analytical skills, and strong communications.
Nice to Have
- Hands-on software development experience.
- Experience developing or implementing SaaS Applications
- Background working with AWS infrastructure.
- Knowledge with modern DevOps practices and platforms.
- Previous work designing RESTful APIs.
Perks & Benefits
- Flexible PTO
- Healthy, free, provided lunches and snacks every day
- Allocations for continuous learning & development
- Onsite gym with free fitness classes offered daily
Veeva Systems at a glance
Veeva Systems focuses on Biotechnology, Enterprise Software, Pharmaceuticals, CRM, and Cloud Management. Their company has offices in New York City, Boston, Columbus, Toronto, and Barcelona. They have a very large team that's between 1001-5000 employees.