Enterprise cloud software for life sciences
Curriculum Developer (Remote)
At Veeva, we build enterprise cloud technology that powers the biggest names in the pharmaceutical, biotech, consumer goods, chemical & cosmetics industries. Our customers make vaccines, life-saving medicines, and life-enhancing products that make a difference in everyday lives. Our technology has transformed these industries; enabling them to get critical products and services to market faster. Our core values, Do the Right Thing, Customer Success, Employee Success, and Speed, guide us as we make our customers more efficient and effective in everything they do.
The Curriculum Developer will be responsible for executing the strategic direction of department leadership in the development, implementation, and maintenance of training courses targeted to customers, partners, and internal employees. This role with liaise heavily with subject matter experts within the Product, Support, Customer Success, and Professional Services departments.
What You'll Do
- Work under the direction of the Training Curriculum Manager and assigned SMEs to develop an instructor-led, role-based, course curriculum for the targeted personas.
- Design, develop, and maintain course materials across various products and delivery channels including virtual instructor-led and self-paced learning.
- Work closely with Subject Matter Experts (SMEs) in Product Management, Customer Success, Professional Services, and Product Support to ensure training is aligned with business needs.
- Enable Product Training team to teach new and existing training courses.
- Create validation activities to measure learning attainment of course objectives.
- Facilitate courses occasionally
- Bachelor's Degree in Technical Communications, English, Education, Computer Science, Instructional Design or equivalent field. A Master's Degree in Instructional Design or a related field is desirable.
- 3+ years experience designing, developing, and maintaining software training programs
- Excellent analytical and writing skills with a demonstrated aptitude for creating instructional content for both a technical audience and a business user audience.
- Ability to quickly learn industry terminology, processes, and systems
- Proven ability to work effectively with subject matter experts and stakeholders
- Flexible, collaborative, team-oriented individual who shows initiative and holds themselves accountable.
- Excellent leadership, communication, and project management skills
Nice to Have
- Background in Life Sciences and/or Veeva products
- Background in the SaaS domain
- Graphic design skills
Veeva Systems at a glance
Veeva Systems focuses on Biotechnology, Enterprise Software, Pharmaceuticals, CRM, and Cloud Management. Their company has offices in New York City, Boston, Columbus, Toronto, and Barcelona. They have a very large team that's between 1001-5000 employees.