Enterprise cloud software for life sciences
Associate Software Engineer
At Veeva, we build enterprise cloud technology that powers the biggest names in the pharmaceutical, biotech, consumer goods, chemical & cosmetics industries. Our customers make vaccines, life-saving medicines, and life-enhancing products that make a difference in everyday lives. Our technology has transformed these industries; enabling them to get critical products and services to market faster. Our core values, Do the Right Thing, Customer Success, Employee Success, and Speed, guide us as we make our customers more efficient and effective in everything they do.
As part of our Commercial Content development team, working on our PromoMats or MedComms products, you will be part of a team building scalable solutions that complement our existing solutions. In these exciting roles, you would have the opportunity to work with technologies like Java, Spring, Hibernate, Mule, Maven, Git, Tomcat, Solr, MySQL, and more. We work in a fast-paced, agile environment that releases features every four weeks.
What You'll Do
- Responsible for all aspects of the software cycle: design, implementation, tuning, testing, and monitoring of the functional areas that you will own
- Work alongside a seasoned management team that has a great track record
- Contribute to technical design decisions for the product
- Self-starter who loves technical challenges and wants to learn
- Computer science fundamentals (data structures, algorithms, OO design, and software design)
- Built projects/applications using Java
- Some relational database experience
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Mathematics or a related technical field
- At time of application, please attach the most updated version of your academic dissertation / project.
Nice to Have
- Experience in development of web-based applications
- Experience with Spring framework
Perks & Benefits
- Allocations for continuous learning & development
- Health & wellness programs
Veeva Systems at a glance
Veeva Systems focuses on Biotechnology, Enterprise Software, Pharmaceuticals, CRM, and Cloud Management. Their company has offices in New York City, Boston, Columbus, Toronto, and Barcelona. They have a very large team that's between 1001-5000 employees.