Enterprise cloud software for life sciences
Associate QA Engineer
At Veeva, we build enterprise cloud technology that powers the biggest names in the pharmaceutical, biotech, consumer goods, chemical & cosmetics industries. Our customers make vaccines, life-saving medicines, and life-enhancing products that make a difference in everyday lives. Our technology has transformed these industries; enabling them to get critical products and services to market faster. Our core values, Do the Right Thing, Customer Success, Employee Success, and Speed, guide us as we make our customers more efficient and effective in everything they do.
Veeva QA Engineers are an integral part of our development team, who ensure Veeva products are quality SaaS products. They are curious and like to figure things out and make sure everything is working correctly before it reaches our customers. They enjoy breaking software to find ways to improve the product. Because they typically come from an engineering or applied science field, they are able to understand where bugs may come into the application and where to look for them. While developers typically work on one piece of the product, QA Engineers work on broader aspects of the product making sure all the pieces are working well together. They are good communicators who find the balance of maintaining a cooperative relationship with our developers, pushing back with tact and diplomacy, using good judgment and open to hearing various sides to an issue. To be a part of the Veeva QA team, you should want to be part of a fast-paced team who takes pride in building great software and making customers happy. Opportunities are available for manual testing and picking up domain knowledge in everything pharma.
What You'll Do
- Work with product managers and developers using Agile methods to identify/refine test cases from requirements and design.
- Work with developers and other QA engineers in a team environment to ensure product quality.
- Document test cases and outcomes within a test case management application.
- Conduct QA tests and verify outcomes within schedules/timelines.
- Clearly document and explain defects found in defect tracking system.
- Qualified candidates should have completed a 4 year college degree.
- BA or a BS from a reputable university is preferred.
- Overall GPA of 3.0 or better is required.
Nice to Have
- QA internship or some full time QA experience is a plus.
Perks & Benefits
- Flexible PTO
- Healthy, free, provided lunches and snacks every day
- Allocations for continuous learning & development
- Onsite gym with free fitness classes offered daily
Veeva Systems at a glance
Veeva Systems focuses on Biotechnology, Enterprise Software, Pharmaceuticals, CRM, and Cloud Management. Their company has offices in New York City, Boston, Columbus, Toronto, and Barcelona. They have a very large team that's between 1001-5000 employees.