Enterprise cloud software for life sciences
At Veeva, we build enterprise cloud technology that powers the biggest names in the pharmaceutical, biotech, consumer goods, chemical & cosmetics industries. Our customers make vaccines, life-saving medicines, and life-enhancing products that make a difference in everyday lives. Our technology has transformed these industries; enabling them to get critical products and services to market faster. Our core values, Do the Right Thing, Customer Success, Employee Success, and Speed, guide us as we make our customers more efficient and effective in everything they do.
In order to help our customers to explore the data value of CRM, we have built a data analysis team. We are looking for a Data Analyst who can improve our customers’ sales management by leveraging data. Data analysts will work alongside our product, sales, and professional services teams to help customers achieve even higher levels of success.
What You'll Do
- Create monthly data analysis presentations for our customers
- Deliver automatic data dashboard for our customers
- Explore new data analysis scenarios, based on the management needs of varying pharmaceutical companies
- Degree in information management, information systems, computer science, statistics, or another related field
- Familiar with SQL, can extract data based on analysis requirements
- Familiar with Python and ETL process
- Data analysis ability by using Tableau
- Good learning abilities, good communication skills and strong team works
- Fluent in Chinese and English
Nice to Have
- Experience in BI projects
- Experience in Web Crawler
Veeva Systems at a glance
Veeva Systems focuses on Biotechnology, Enterprise Software, Pharmaceuticals, CRM, and Cloud Management. Their company has offices in New York City, Boston, Columbus, Toronto, and Barcelona. They have a very large team that's between 1001-5000 employees.