Enterprise cloud software for life sciences
Performance Test Manager
At Veeva, we build enterprise cloud technology that powers the biggest names in the pharmaceutical, biotech, consumer goods, chemical & cosmetics industries. Our customers make vaccines, life-saving medicines, and life-enhancing products that make a difference in everyday lives. Our technology has transformed these industries; enabling them to get critical products and services to market faster. Our core values, Do the Right Thing, Customer Success, Employee Success, and Speed, guide us as we make our customers more efficient and effective in everything they do.
Veeva is looking for a results-driven Performance Test Manager who also has experience building and managing teams. In this role, you will bring a fresh perspective to our performance engineering strategy and tools, while keeping current with industry trends. You should have extensive experience in Performance Testing, ideally with large enterprise applications.
What You’ll Do
- Own the overall performance testing plan for the Commercial Product Suite
- Work with cross-functional stakeholders to ensure commercial applications are meeting performance expectations
- Be a constant performance proponent for the ultimate customer experience
- Automate performance test runs as part of the pipeline and review of the performance test results
- Identify and drive performance improvement opportunities in our products
- Guide the team towards innovations and support
- Manage team in their daily tasks which include project tasks, operations support tasks, and management of application performance defects and testing
- Maintain awareness and knowledge of the emerging trends in technology and apply this knowledge in establishing new and innovative technology solutions
- 5+ years in Performance Engineering
- 2 + years in Performance Test Manager role
- Experience in conducting different types of performance tests: Load, Volume, Concurrency, Stress, Failover, Scalability, etc and performance monitoring
- Strong technical expertise with the ability to do hands-on technical management and learn new technologies.
- Proven ability in delivering complex, mid to large performance testing projects on time and budget
- Experience in working on multiple platforms including mobile, big data, and cloud applications
- Experience in devising performance test strategies and test data management
- Proven ability to hire, mentor, coach, and lead a team to success
- Ability to motivate people, instill accountability and achieve results
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills; able to communicate with both technical and non-technical audiences.
- Take pride in work through attention to detail
- BS in science, engineering, or equivalent degree preferred
Nice to Have
- Experience with Salesforce and Force.com environment
Veeva Systems at a glance
Veeva Systems focuses on Biotechnology, Enterprise Software, Pharmaceuticals, CRM, and Cloud Management. Their company has offices in New York City, Boston, Columbus, Toronto, and Barcelona. They have a very large team that's between 1001-5000 employees.