Enterprise cloud software for life sciences
Technical Product Manager
At Veeva, we build enterprise cloud technology that powers the biggest names in the pharmaceutical, biotech, consumer goods, chemical & cosmetics industries. Our customers make vaccines, life-saving medicines, and life-enhancing products that make a difference in everyday lives. Our technology has transformed these industries; enabling them to get critical products and services to market faster. Our core values, Do the Right Thing, Customer Success, Employee Success, and Speed, guide us as we make our customers more efficient and effective in everything they do.
Interested in working in a fast-paced startup environment that has the stability of a successful and profitable public company? Interested in having your day-to-day work impacting the lives of millions of people by helping to bring medical products to market that save lives and improve quality of life? If so, then the Veeva CDMS team is likely a great option for you. Our Product is geared to help bring life-saving drugs to market quicker by revolutionizing the way clinical trial processes are run. We’re looking for a high energy, passionate individual with experience in B2B enterprise product management. In this role, you will be responsible for creating a game-changing health tech application which will, in turn, help continue Veeva’s success as the leader in providing cloud-based technology to the Life Sciences industry.
What Yo'll Do
- Be the product evangelist. Externally, in front of customers and prospects, and internally, to engineering, sales, and product support
- Be hands-on. From market and competitive analysis, to wireframes, requirements, and functional design
- Be a storyteller. Communicate specific, actionable requirements to your engineering teammates
- Be a leader. Keep up with the latest software, pharmaceutical industry trends and distill them into product requirements
- Be an owner. Provide second-tier customer support for product related questions and enhancement requests
- Be agile. Design, implement, iterate.
- Be technical. As an owner of a technical aspect of the product, you need to know it and use it and make it better.
- Able to quickly grasp complex business processes and data flows and anticipate the broad impact of changes in a live system.
- Able to come up with simple, elegant solutions to hard business problems.
- Expert verbal and written communication skills. You’re able to clearly and simply express complex ideas to business leaders, IT professionals, and engineering.
- Experience coding, specifically with database languages. SQL/SAS/etc
- Track record of success – the ideal candidate has created and delivered software to the world before. There are no minimum years of experience requirement, but this is not an entry-level position.
- Bachelor’s degree or higher.
- Qualified candidates must be legally authorized to be employed in the United States. Veeva does not provide sponsorship for employment visa status (e.g., H-1B, OPT, or TN status) for this employment
Nice to Have
- Computer Science Degree
- Experience in SaaS-delivered enterprise solution
- Experience in Life Sciences
- Experience with Data related products
Veeva Systems at a glance
Veeva Systems focuses on Biotechnology, Enterprise Software, Pharmaceuticals, CRM, and Cloud Management. Their company has offices in New York City, Boston, Columbus, Toronto, and Barcelona. They have a very large team that's between 1001-5000 employees.