Enterprise cloud software for life sciences
Senior Software Engineer - Front End - Boston Hub
Our engineering and product teams are organized around our hubs for community and collaboration. Work anywhere means you can work at home or the office on any given day. Your product hub is based on the primary location of your product. You should live within one timezone of your product hub. Our current product hubs are Pleasanton, Columbus, Boston, NYC, Raleigh, and Toronto.
What You'll Do
- Be part of a dynamic team that is passionate about creating industry-changing, cloud-based applications and platforms.
- Solve real customer problems and experiment with new ideas. Decompose existing software systems while working with and influencing others to improve overall architecture
- Collaborate with QA engineers to ensure accurate and comprehensive testing coverage
- Contribute to troubleshooting and technical support of the product
- Participate in all aspects of the software development life cycle
- 5+ years of UI development experience
- ES6 experience
- Familiarity with open-source Java stack development (Java, Gradle, Git, Jenkins, JUnit, Tomcat)
- Knowledge of unit test frameworks like Jest and React-testing-library
- Proficiency with CSS abstraction layers (e.g. SASS or JSS)
Perks & Benefits
- Flexible PTO
- Allocations for continuous learning & development
- Annual budget to donate to the non-profit of your choice
Veeva Systems at a glance
Veeva Systems focuses on Biotechnology, Enterprise Software, Pharmaceuticals, CRM, and Cloud Management. Their company has offices in New York City, Boston, Columbus, Toronto, and Barcelona. They have a very large team that's between 1001-5000 employees.