Holistically approach security by capturing network metadata at scale
Vectra AI delivers a new class of advanced threat defense that delivers real-time detection and analysis of active network intrusions. Vectra technology picks up where perimeter security leaves off by providing deep, continuous analysis of both internal and Internet-facing network traffic to automatically detect all phases of a breach as attackers attempt to spy, spread, and steal within your network.
Vectra directly analyses network traffic in real time using a patent-pending combination of data science, machine learning, and behavioral analysis to detect attacker behaviors and user anomalies in the network. All detections are correlated and prioritized to show an attack in context, and Vectra AI's machine learning adapts as attacks evolve.
Product Manager, AI & ML portfolio
We’re looking for a talented PM to drive the Cognito AI & ML detections portfolio: from developing a clear perspective on the market and customer needs, prioritizing & driving requirements to field/partner/customer roll-out. Additionally, you will work closely with PM team members in San Jose, Austin, Boston and Dublin to define the overall product strategy, identify opportunities for innovation, and prioritize features for development.
- Identify and prioritize the detections road map based on strategic direction, collaboration with security research and analytical data
- Manage product backlog and work closely with data science, security research & UX during the development phase
- Evangelize Vectra’s leadership with AI and ML with customers and prospects, being able translate complex technology to business value and needs
- Champion user delight throughout all stages of the product development and deployment
- 2+ years of enterprise product management experience
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills with ability to drive multiple projects in parallel
- Proven record of successfully driving AI / ML projects from concept to adoption
- Technical background in AI / ML domain is required
- Excellent communication skills – oral, written and presentation
- Demonstrated ability to work cross-functionally and across geographies with multiple stakeholders
- Knowledge of networking or security domain is a plus
Vectra AI at a glance
Vectra AI focuses on Security, Network Security, and Cyber Security. Their company has offices in San Jose and Freienbach. They have a large team that's between 201-500 employees. To date, Vectra AI has raised $42.8M of funding; their latest round was closed on August 2014.