Holistically approach security by capturing network metadata at scale
Product Manager, Applications
About Vectra AI
Vectra delivers a new class of advanced threat defense that delivers real-time detection and analysis of active network intrusions. Vectra technology picks up where perimeter security leaves off by providing deep, continuous analysis of both internal and Internet-facing network traffic to automatically detect all phases of a breach as attackers attempt to spy, spread, and steal within your network.
Vectra directly analyzes network traffic in real time using a patent-pending combination of data science, machine learning, and behavioral analysis to detect attacker behaviors and user anomalies in the network.
Vectra has R&D sites in San Jose, CA; Austin, TX; Cambridge, MA; and Dublin, Ireland.
Cognito Stream and Cognito Recall (collectively known as our metadata products) are two products formed around a unified data feed representing security-enriched network metadata from customers’ on-prem or cloud networks and SaaS applications. Cognito Stream enables customers to pipe this data to their own data lake for their own analysis, whereas Cognito Recall is a hosted data product. Cognito Recall tightly integrates into the Cognito platform delivering an integrated investigation and threat-hunting platform and delivers integrated security-curated views of the metadata in the context of investigation workflows.
The ideal candidate has cybersecurity and cybersecurity operations experience and can bring these to the metadata products to create useful and compelling integrated experiences that:
- Enable customers to respond faster
- Enable customer SOCs to effectively and efficiently manage their estates
- Provide additional value-adds from the metadata that address compliance or risk use cases
This is a mid-level Product Manager position based out of our R&D center in Dublin. This position reports to the Metadata Product Manager who is also based out of our R&D center in Dublin. This position will work closely with local functions (PM, UX, engineering, support), in the planning and execution of the product roadmaps, as well as supporting the business operations. The entire Dublin site works within the context of a broader organization and as such this position must also with PM, engineering and the field from other locations.
- Managing product lifecycle from strategic planning, through tactical execution, to post-launch analysis and refinement to maximize customer success and value
- Identifying product requirements based on strategic direction, stakeholders’ requirements and analytical data
- Defining and analyze KPIs that indicate product success
- Managing product backlog and working closely with R&D during the development phase (in product owner role) to monitor progress, resolve design issues and deliver high-quality product releases
- Advocating for user delight throughout all stages of the product development and deployment
- Maintaining an overview of competitive capabilities
- Creating and driving go to market initiatives
- Evangelizing Vectra with customers and prospects
2+ years of experience as a product manager, program manager or product owner
Strong experience with cybersecurity and SOC operations
Strong analytical, organizational and problem-solving skills
Experience with Agile / Scrum methodology and comfort with dynamic roadmaps and delivery
Experience with data modelling and visualization
Demonstrated ability to work cross-functionally and across geographies with multiple stakeholders
Experience with SaaS delivery a plus
Vectra AI at a glance
Vectra AI focuses on Security, Network Security, and Cyber Security. Their company has offices in San Jose and Freienbach. They have a large team that's between 201-500 employees. To date, Vectra AI has raised $42.8M of funding; their latest round was closed on August 2014.