Holistically approach security by capturing network metadata at scale
Senior Manager / Director Of Finance, GTM
Senior Manager / Director Of Finance, Gtm
Vectra AI, Inc. (“Vectra”) is the world leader in applying artificial intelligence to detect and respond to cyber attacks in cloud, data center and enterprise infrastructures in real time, while empowering security analysts to perform conclusive incident investigations and AI-assisted threat hunting. Comprehensive cyber attack detection and response is mandatory in today’s hostile data environments, and the stakes have never been higher. No other company comes close to Vectra in proactively hunting down cyber attackers and reducing business risk.
Our core team consists of threat researchers, white hats, data scientists, network security engineers, and UI designers. We constantly push the boundaries of what's possible to drive the next generation of security.
Our culture is centered around two core values – putting customers first and acting with integrity. At Vectra, we love to solve hard problems and embrace people who relish that. We also love people who are passionate, irreverent and focus on delivering results. If you care about building great products that solve real customer needs, like to stretch, do not take no for an answer and are great to work with, this is your home.
Vectra is seeking an experienced and hands on finance leader to build and shape the GTM finance function. Reporting to the VP, Finance Strategy and Planning, this role will partner closely with senior leaders across WW Sales, Marketing, Customer Success and Business Operations to drive financial/strategic execution for the business. We are looking for a leader that is highly quantitative and analytical, but also possesses the ability to collaborate, drive alignment and influence decisions with business partners and other cross-functional teams. This is a fantastic opportunity to join a rapidly growing company in a high profile role that will have significant impact on strategic planning and decision making at Vectra.
- Lead planning and forecasting efforts for GTM functions, including long range plan, annual financial plan, and monthly forecasts
- Partner with CRO to optimize sales capacity and design incentive compensation plans that are clear, measurable, cost efficient and effective at driving behaviors that maximize top line growth while optimizing cost
- Develop financial models that reflect an aligned approach between Corporate and GTM initiatives, investment priorities and efficiency goals
- Develop, and manage GTM contribution margin P&Ls
- Develop and enhance sales productivity and other sales efficiency metrics
- Deliver analysis and reporting of the business' financial results including variances to plan, ensuring key issues, risks, and business drivers are understood and highlighted
- Analyze key performance indicators, financial trends and develop key insights and recommendations
- Build strong collaborative relationships with key stakeholders to drive operational efficiency. Provide analytical decision-making support for business partners.
- Drive continual process improvement leveraging best practices, standardization, and automation to scale the business
- Perform ad-hoc analysis as needed and present findings to senior management
Ideal candidates will have:
- 7-12 years of progressive finance experience working in high-growth environments, preferably in a SaaS company
- Outstanding interpersonal and communication skills (written and verbal) and proven experience in cultivating collaborative working relationships with teams across an organization
- Sales finance experience required. GTM finance experience preferred
- Forward-thinking, analytical and problem-solving mindset. Drawn to building off of ambiguous and unsolved problems and “making it happen”
- Advanced financial modeling capabilities in Excel and proficiency in PowerPoint
- Strong analytical, operational and problem solving skills with extreme attention to detail
- Self-starter with ability to be agile in a fast-paced and entrepreneurial environment
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Finance, Economics, Business or related field required; advanced degree preferred
Vectra AI at a glance
Vectra AI focuses on Security, Network Security, and Cyber Security. Their company has offices in San Jose and Freienbach. They have a large team that's between 201-500 employees. To date, Vectra AI has raised $42.8M of funding; their latest round was closed on August 2014.