The better way to govern your business
Product Manager₹7L – ₹14L • No equity
We believe in delivering value to our customers by simplifying their unique problems. To help us achieve this goal we require a Product Manager who can continuously innovate and adapt to the dynamic requirements of the industry.
In this role, you will work cross-functionally to guide products from conception to launch by connecting the technical and business worlds. You’ll be responsible for breaking down complex problems into steps that drive efficient product development.
● Understand the market segment, competition, and user requirements in depth.
● Understand and develop the product vision & strategy, the core
● Understand the views of different stakeholders across product and technical functions
● Conceptualize and launch new products and features, test their performance, and iterate quickly.
● Effectively manage the product development cycle using Agile methodologies
● Prioritize and manage the product backlog using tools like JIRA
● Document the requirements in the form of visualized wireframes, use cases, user stories, etc.
● Work collaboratively with engineering, marketing, customer success, UX, etc. on cutting edge technologies.
● Develop innovative solutions to some of the complex problems by collaborating as needed across different product areas, and functions.
● Define and analyze metrics that gauge product success
● Identify the areas of improvements based on user behavior, user experience, demos and analytics
Qualifications & Skills:
● 2 + years experience in a product management role at a software company
● Excellent written and verbal communication skills
● Ability to analyze data and identify underlying trends
● Experienced in Agile methodologies and processes
● Ability to simplify complex problems and get stakeholder buy in
VComply is a fast-growing SaaS GRC (Governance, Risk and Compliance) platform that helps organizations manage their compliance controls and risk in an intuitive manner. VComply brings a contextual understanding of GRC to compliance officers enabling them to achieve organization objectives while maintaining the integrity and managing risk.
VComply was founded in 2019 and is backed by Accel. We already have 25+ marquee customers across North America and Australia & New Zealand in our short existence. We provide organizations with configurable, yet plug and play GRC applications that need zero development effort and infrastructure.
• Opportunity to have direct impact on the growth of a fast growing & dynamic company
• Challenging work environment with End- to-end ownership of your role
• Incredible growth opportunities – we are a meritocracy, and the best will always have room for growth in the company
• Opportunity to work directly with senior leadership
• Accelerated learning environment with a high performing team surrounding you
• Culture that promotes challenging oneself & continuous improvement.
• Perks & Employee friendly policies.
50% contribution made by company on daily lunch.
Paid training courses
VComply Technologies at a glance
VComply Technologies focuses on Enterprise Software, Software Compliance, and Enterprise Risk Manaagement. Their company has offices in Palo Alto and Bengaluru. They have a small team that's between 11-50 employees. To date, VComply Technologies has raised $2.5M of funding; their latest round was closed on June 2019.