The Home of Dealmakers
NodeJS Back-end Engineer for an Alternative Investment Platform£40k – £60k
VAUBAN is an investment funds architect platform allowing emerging fund managers, venture capitals, traders, angel investors, entrepreneurs, family offices, and institutional investors to quickly launch and manage Hedge Funds, Venture Capital, SPVs and Real Estate Funds.
We are building the next-generation platform for funds and wealth containers: The AWS of the investment vehicle industry.
Our tech stack:
- Linux (Arch Linux)
- Express / NestJs (NuxtJS)
What you’ll be doing:
- Develop new features in collaboration with other team members, in order to meet fund managers’ and investors’ requirements
- Extend the Vauban Front-End Framework with your ideas
- Automate the generation of legal documents (100+ pages) & contracts
- Work with the product team to improve the onboarding system for investors
- Take ownership and ensure your work is tested and functional
You will need:
- RESTful APIs made in Express/NestJs
- CRUD request in SQL
- source code versioning with git
- testing (unit testing + end to end testing)
- UI design is a bonus
What we can offer you:
- Opportunity to be an early joiner in a rapidly growing company with responsibility from week one
- Central London office in WeWork
- Salary £50,000 - £60,000 + equity
Feel free to apply even if you feel like you don’t fully match the description above.
Please do apply by emailing us at email@example.com and tell us about a challenge that you solved in your previous experiences.
VAUBAN at a glance
VAUBAN focuses on Financial Services, Legal Tech, and Fin Tech. Their company has offices in London. They have a small team that's between 11-50 employees.
You can view their website at https://vauban.io/