Senior Front-End Engineer€60k – €80k • No equity
Valutico is a FinTech player operating a valuation platform that empowers financial services providers and valuation practitioners with data-driven tools to conduct their analysis more efficiently. Our mission is to create a valuation hub that combines complex practices with state-of-the-art algorithms and swarm intelligence to simplify the overall valuation process. As a Senior Frontend Engineer at Valutico, you will have a key role in working on a clear technical agenda with your team.
About the role
We are looking for a Senior Frontend Engineer to complete a team of highly qualified professionals devoted to the design and development of innovative web-based platform solutions. For this international and dynamic environment, we are looking for a strong and organized personality able to manage various responsibilities, showing initiative, independence and high professionalism.
Are you enthusiastic about technology and innovation? Are you looking for a new challenge in an exciting and fast moving environment? At Valutico you will:
- Write, review, release and monitor clean and well-tested code together with the team.Work in a cross functional product team, collaborating with backend and data engineers.
- Ensure seamless user experience working closely with product management and design.
- Advocate knowledge sharing, support learning and avoid knowledge silos in your team.
- Participate in initiatives to improve our company-wide engineering culture.
- Contribute to discovering ways to improve team and organization effectiveness.
- Work on keeping technical debt to a minimum.
- 7+ years of frontend development experience.
- 3+ years of experience with React.
- Knowledge of AngularJS and ClosureScript is a plus.
- Excellent understanding of modern frontend development and build concepts.
- Having strong portfolio showcase for past projects is a plus.
- Ability to solve business requirements with an entrepreneurial mindset to constantly improve the status quo.
- Agile development methodology experience.
- Ability to break down large initiatives in small deliverables, estimate, plan and iterate around them.
- Financial industry experience is a plus.
- Strong personal organization skills.
- Excellent communication skills, fluent in English.
Flexible working hours, flexible home office policy.
High degree of autonomy for our teams.
Regular team events and a yearly team trip.
Brand new office in the cultural 7th district of Vienna.
Fruit basket every morning, coffee machine, great lunch places in the area.
Possibility to work directly with founders and a team spread across multiple geographies.
This is your chance to join a fast growing startup in an industry in need of automation. You will be able to shape the future of how market value is derived and perceived. You will encounter a friendly atmosphere with an entrepreneurial mentality. Furthermore, we offer you permanent employment with a competitive package (willing to pay more depending on qualifications) and the possibility to live in one of the most beautiful areas of the world. In addition, we also offer you broad possibilities to evolve in your career.
Please put the word "Topfenstrudel" at the top of your application note, so that we know you are not a spammer/robot.