Github for Hardware
B2B Solution Manager €35k – €55k
At Valispace we are developing a software where teams of engineers can do calculations and analysis in the browser when building rockets, airplanes, satellites, cars and other hardware. You will join our international team which is changing the way engineers work by providing a web-based, real-time collaboration platform. With an open-minded environment, we value teamwork, provide flexibility and we are looking forward to hearing your ideas and opinions.
For this position, we're looking for engineers with a business spirit!
A typical week for you at Valispace will look like this:
- Working in an international, diverse and multi-location team
- Guiding worldwide engineering teams to the best possible way of using Valispace for their engineering projects
- Executing pilot projects and proof of concepts together with enterprise customers
- Establishing day to day personal contact with their engineers and engineering teams
- Getting worldwide insights on innovative technologies and engineering methodologies
- Reaching out to potential new customers to identify pilot projects or proof of concepts
- Identifying and exploring of potential new use cases with existing enterprise customers
- Writing and negotiating proposals and contracts on your own or in collaboration with the leadership team
- Organising and traveling to onsite meetings (if the situation allows that)
- Training & onboarding users to the Valispace platform
- Following-up with customers and discussing feedback with our product team
- Directing collaboration with our enterprise sales and business development team
- Participating in international events such as trade-shows, B2B online meetings to support our Sales
- Interacting with the product development team to provide inputs to the Valispace product roadmap
Is this you?
- Strong engineering background, preferably in hardware engineering in automotive, aeronautics, medical, space or energy industries
- Empathy for customers, their challenges (technical and organizational)
- Good mapping skills of problems and solutions
- Willingness to navigate within enterprise environments
- Enthusiastic about modern software solutions and future technologies, ideally you have developed software professionally before
- Autonomous working mode and the ability to prioritise in line with company objectives
- Solid self-management skills and the ability to switch context day to day
- Comfortable to work in a cross-functional role without sticking to a role description but going beyond it
- Willingness to work and communicate horizontally
What about the logistics?
- You can perform this work either remotely or at our offices in Lisbon or Northern Germany (Hamburg or Bremen)
- You’re comfortable with travelling across Europe and the US frequently to potential and existing customers and therefore live in the EU or in the US close to an international airport
- You should speak fluent English. German or French are a plus.
- You will meet the team twice a month for 2-3 days in Lisbon and/or Germany - it’s important to connect with the team in person!
What's in it for you? A few of the perks are:
- Working in a dynamic startup environment
- Be a fundamental part of our amazing team
- Have room to create and innovate
- Have flexible working hours
- Work in our office in central Lisbon
- Team Breakfast and Office snacks (only in Lisbon!)
- Teambuilding activities and team trips (only in Lisbon!)