Github for Hardware
Junior Sales Development Representative (SDR)€18k – €20k
At Valispace we are developing a software where teams of engineers can do calculations and analysis in the browser when building rockets, airplanes, satellites, cars and other hardware. You will join our international team which is changing the way engineers work by providing a web-based, real-time collaboration platform. With an open-minded environment, we value teamwork, provide flexibility and we are looking forward to hearing your ideas and opinions.
What will be your main responsibilities?
- Prospect and generate leads as well as create strategic target account lists within a defined territory or industry (Space, Automotive, Medical and more).
- Collaborate closely with Head of Sales and Account Executives to establish a territory "plan-of-attack", including target companies, target prospects, and messaging/talk-tracks
- Qualify and set expectations for initial meetings for our Account Executive team
- Achieve or exceed (even better!) monthly quotas of Qualified Meetings, Opportunities and Pipeline Generation
- Learn, leverage, and help evolve our demand generation process
- Research and build new and existing accounts (i.e. adding contacts, sending regular emails, coordinating strategic discovery meetings)
- Leverage a modern lead generation tool stack, including Linkedin Sales Navigator, Interseller, ZOHO and more.
You're the right candidate for this position because you are:
- Are detail oriented, organized mindset with an ability to manage time effectively.
- Are able to remain focused.
- Have a desire to pursue a career in sales and are willing to evolve to Account Executive role.
- Are coachable, able to implement feedback and are dedicated to continuous self improvement.
What about previous experience and qualifications? Glad you asked!
- Recent graduate, any sales experience is a plus
- Previous experience in a lead generation role and history of quota over-achievement is a plus
- Previous experience working with SaaS platforms is a plus
- High energy, proactive, positive and open minded attitude
- Doer, resourceful, willing to go an extra mile
- Ability to build long term relationships with customers
- Take responsibility from day one
- Strong communication skills (in writing and on the call)
- Collaborative team player with a problem solving attitude (we don’t play blame game)
- Comfortable with working in fast paced and dynamic environment
- Flexible (to work with customers and colleagues in different timezones)
What's in it for you? A few of the perks are:
- Working in a dynamic startup environment
- Be a fundamental part of our amazing team
- Have room to create and innovate
- Have flexible working hours
- Work in our office in central Lisbon
- Team Breakfast and Office snacks
- Teambuilding activities and team trips