Github for Hardware
Master Thesis: On-Premise Software Monitoring, Licensing & Securing€1k – €1k
On-premise air-gapped monitoring, securing and licensing of software written in dynamic programming languages.
We are developing a software to help engineers designing rockets, airplanes, satellites, cars, submarines and other hardware. Over the course of 3-6 months, you will join our international team in the center of Lisbon to help us monitoring and securing our software.
With an open-minded environment, we value teamwork, provide flexibility and we are looking forward to hear your ideas and opinions.
• On-premise deployment of SAAS software
• Dynamic programming language in which code visible by default
• Licensing and monitoring of air-gapped solutions is difficult
• Goal: not to secure fully against manipulation & reverse-engineering but to make it sufficiently hard
Your Tasks will include:
• Proposing methods for monitoring, securing and licensing in an air-gapped environment
• Exploration of potential methods for securing code (e.g. code obfuscation http://pyarmor.dashingsoft.com/ or similar) and trade-off analysis
• Exploration of monitoring methods (e.g. generation of human-readable usage-reports delivered regularly across airgap by the customer, secured by a fingerprint to avoid tempering)
• Development of MVPs
You should know about:
• Python programming & bash scripting
• Encryption methods (Basic knowledge)
You must be:
• Studying or be about to finish a Master’s degree in any computer science field
• You would have to be willing to relocate to Lisbon for the duration of the Master's Thesis
• Motivated, well organized and able to work independently
• Good at communicating in English
This is an exciting opportunity for anyone interested in pursuing a Master Thesis in software monitoring and securing.
• Office-Made Ice Cream
• Room for creativity
• Flexible working hours
Start time and Duration: At your choice for a maximum of six months