Github for Hardware
Engineering Systems Modeling InternshipNo salary
We are developing a software to help engineers designing rockets, airplanes, satellites, cars, submarines and other hardware. Over the course of 3-6 months, you will join our international team in the center of Lisbon to help us model various examples of engineering products in our software. With an open-minded environment, we value teamwork, provide flexibility and we are looking forward to hear your ideas and opinions.
Your internship with us will look like this:
Your main work will be to create working models and example use-cases in our software which we will use to showcase to our potential customers and use as templates for engineering designs.
Some of the tasks will include:
• Researching systems design and implementation of engineering designs in various industries and for various products
• Making detailed models of for example a car, a submarine, or a rocket, including relevant engineering calculations and analysis
• Working closely with the development team to report bugs, user interface improvements and other ideas to improve our software.
You will learn about best practices in systems engineering design over a various range of industries and we will provide guidance and mentoring for you to get the most out of your internship.
You must be:
• Studying or be about to finish a Master’s degree in any engineering field
• Motivated, well organized and able to work independently
• Good at communicating in English
This is an exciting opportunity for anyone interested in pursuing a career in any engineering field!
• Office-Made Ice Cream
• Room for creativity
• Flexible working hours
Applications open from July 2020 - January 2021
Note: We only accept applicants from the EU or with an EU work permit valid for at least 6 months.