Github for Hardware
Engineering Systems Modeling and Business InternshipNo salary
We are developing a software to help engineers designing rockets, airplanes, satellites, cars, submarines and other hardware. Over the course of 6 months, you will join our international team in the center of Lisbon to help us model various examples of engineering products in our software. With an open-minded environment, we value teamwork, provide flexibility and we are looking forward to hear your ideas and opinions.
Your internship with us will look like this:
Your main work will be to assist the business development team by creating working models and example use-cases in our software which we will use to showcase to our potential customers and use as templates for engineering designs. You will also be working on creating content for our existing clients, such as blog articles, best practice guides, feature documentation pages etc.
Some of the tasks will include:
• Researching systems design and implementation of engineering designs in various industries and for various products, e.g. requirements and physics properties for a drone, ship, submarine, mars station or similar
• Creating custom use cases, examples and slide decks for potential customers
• Working closely with the business development team to research new products and markets and how our software can best help our users
• Working closely with the development team to report bugs, user interface improvements and other ideas to improve our software
You will learn about best practices in systems engineering design as well as business development, over a various range of industries, and we will provide guidance and mentoring for you to get the most out of your internship.
You must be:
• Studying or be about to finish a Master’s degree in any engineering field
• Motivated, well organized and able to work independently
• Good at communicating in English
This is an exciting opportunity for anyone interested in pursuing a career in any engineering field!
• Office-made Ice Cream
• Room for creativity
• Flexible working hours
The starting date of the internship is from August 2020 onwards. The preferred duration is 6 months or longer.
Note: We only accept applicants from the EU or with an EU work permit valid for at least 6 months.