Github for Hardware
Systems Modelling and Product Management Internship
We are developing a software to help engineers designing rockets, airplanes, satellites, cars, submarines and other hardware. Over the course of 6 months, you will join our international team in the center of Lisbon (or remotely), and create models and example use cases in Valispace, such as Rockets, CubeSats, Cars, Drones, and other complex hardware products.
With an open-minded environment, we value teamwork, provide flexibility and we are looking forward to learning with you!
Your day will look like this
Your main work will be to assist the product and marketing teams by creating working models and example use cases in Valispace, which we will use to showcase to our potential customers and use as templates for engineering designs. You will also collaborate with the product and development teams to bridge the gap between what our customers want and what we build.
- Collaborate with marketing team by modelling technical content such as systems models (e.g. rocket, satellite, car, medical device, …) inside Valispace, which we show to potential customers
- Research user stories and use cases for new features and make them understandable and presentable by modelling examples
- Produce technical documentation for new Valispace features (written and video)
- Work closely together with both the Product and Development teams (with tasks including Quality testing, bug reporting, user interviews, analytics, etc.)
You must be
- Studying or be about to finish a degree in engineering, preferably with a focus on aerospace, mechanical, and or biomedical engineering
- Motivated, well organized and able to work independently
- Good at communicating in English
- This is an exciting opportunity for anyone interested in pursuing a career in marketing with a focus on engineering companies.
- Paid Internship
- Remote work (optional)
- Office-Made Ice Cream
- Room for creativity
- Flexible working hours
Start time: January 2021
Duration: 6 (six) months
Send your CV and Cover Letter to email@example.com