Github for Hardware
Marketing InternshipNo equity
We are developing a software to help engineers designing rockets, airplanes, satellites, cars, submarines and other hardware. Over the course of 6 months, you will join our international team in the center of Lisbon (or remotely) to help us reach more engineers and hopefully, convince them that Valispace is the tool that they need and have been waiting for!
With an open-minded environment, we value teamwork, provide flexibility and we are looking forward to learning with you!
Your main role will be to assist the marketing and sales teams by producing content, improve sales materials and explore new markets. Additionally, you will collaborate with the product team to bridge the gap between what our customers want, what we build and how we present it to the outside world.
Your day will look like this
- Together with the product and sales team, write blog articles and copy for website/email/newsletter/flyer or social media content
- Support marketing and sales team with campaign planning and execution with your knowledge in product and digital marketing
- Assist in the creation of written, video, and image content for marketing channels
- Assist in the content management of the website in WordPress
- Measure and report the results of marketing initiatives
- Improve our sales material (presentations, pitch, etc.)
- Assist new market exploration efforts through research
- Working with the development team on how to present information inside the software
You must be
- Studying or be about to finish a degree in business, marketing, communication or engineering
- An engineer with a business spirit or a marketeer with a passion for engineering
- Motivated, well organized and able to work independently
- Write fluent or native English: we expect proven writing skills and fluent oral
This is an exciting opportunity for anyone interested in pursuing a career in marketing with a focus on engineering companies.
- Paid Internship
- Remote work (optional)
- Team Activities
- Office-Made Ice Cream
- Room for creativity
- Flexible working hours
Start time: January 2021
Duration: 6 (six) months
Send your CV and Cover Letter to email@example.com