Price Optimization for Short Term Rentals
Sales Development Representative$70k – $80k
*The Role *
We are looking for a Sales Development Representative to join the Wheelhouse team and support what is expected to be our highest year of growth.
As part of our founding sales team, you will play a mission critical role in raising brand awareness by building and owning a pipeline of qualified, high intent leads. This role is perfect for a self-starter that thrives in a fast paced and high growth startup environment.
You will be responsible for generating new business opportunities while managing the full sales lifecycle from initial outreach to closing for your assigned customer segment(s), and provide new lead qualification for Enterprise opportunities. Additionally, you will run point on identifying expansion opportunities within our existing user base. Because we are an early stage and highly collaborative team, you will gain valuable exposure to all aspects of Sales, Marketing, and Customer Success.
*The Challenge *
- Source and develop outbound business opportunities for Wheelhouse’s core offering via various channels (i.e., email campaigns, social marketing, cold calls, virtual events)
- Leverage data sources to inform all strategies and tactics, and make recommendations for future efforts
- Qualify a pipeline of inbound leads capturing the critical information for running a smooth sales process, and help us evolve our qualification criteria
- Convert customers using our free product to paid subscription and identify expansion opportunities within existing accounts
- Ensure an effective transition to our Customer Success team post-purchase.
- Maintain a clean, up to date pipeline via Hubspot CRM
- Work with our Director of Sales to build target account lists and outreach strategies
- Act as the voice of our customer, collaborating with Marketing, Customer Success, and Engineering to ensure that we continuously improve our product with our customer’s needs at the forefront.
- 1 year + of experience in software sales, business development, product marketing, customer success, or related roles
- Building relationships and striking up conversation with new people is second nature to you
- You are skilled in uncovering customer goals and articulating how our product can address their needs
- Exemplary communication skills, both verbally and written
- Ability to quickly learn how a product works, and the various use cases for different types of customers. You can easily articulate the value of Wheelhouse in a concise, effective manner.
- Experience with Hubspot, Salesforce, or other CRMs preferred
Meet your team
Wheelhouse at a glance
Wheelhouse focuses on Hospitality and Big Data Analytics. Their company has offices in San Francisco. They have a small team that's between 11-50 employees. To date, Wheelhouse has raised $25M of funding; their latest round was closed on March 2017.