Real-time customer insights at scale
Head of Marketing
UserLeap is a microsurvey platform for marketing and product teams to gain insights into what their users are experiencing in real-time. UserLeap’s clients include Square and Codecademy, and the company is backed by First Round Capital.
We’re quickly signing customers and looking for a Head of Marketing to generate signups and leads to grow top of funnel. This is your chance to join a startup in one of the most exciting phases, where you can be the first marketing hire and play a vital part in our growth.
As a Head of Marketing will be responsible for leading our overall growth strategy and building lead generation campaigns via channels such as webinars, content marketing and display ads. You should be confident in setting the marketing strategy as well as being able to execute the plans, deliver results and evaluate performance. You will report to our CEO and work closely with the CEO and sales team.
- Plan, execute and measure multi-channel lead generation campaigns that are engaging, data-driven and customer-focused.
- Define goals and metrics to measure success and review performance on weekly, monthly & quarterly basis.
- Develop plans for new customer acquisition and customer engagement across email, webinars, online display and content.
- Maintain effective internal communications to ensure everyone in the business is kept informed of marketing activity.
- Develop nurture campaigns to engage existing leads.
- Manage our website and continue to optimize through A/B testing and iteration.
- Head up the email strategy and implementation.
You will be:
- An experienced B2B marketer with a bias in digital background and experienced with CRM systems and analytical tools.
- A self-starter, highly motivated and a champion of multi-tasking.
- Strong leader who can set direction, spot opportunities and create impact.
- Have a solid understanding of business drivers with the ability to evaluate channel performance and ROI.
- Open to experimenting and driven to get things done in new ways.
- Comfortable using data to make recommendations and drive decisions.
- Fast on your feet, making smart decisions, meeting deadlines and keeping up in a fast-paced environment.
UserLeap is based in San Francisco, CA. The company has raised $4M led by First Round Capital, who is also an investor in Uber, Square, Looker, and Hotel Tonight. The CEO has been early team for 5 successfully acquired startups, including Weebly (acquired by Square), Vurb (acquired by Snap Inc) and Extrabux (acquired by eBates).
80% coverage for health, dental and vision.
Three weeks of paid vacation per year.
Lunch is provided and every day, we eat together as a team.
UserLeap at a glance
UserLeap focuses on SaaS, Analytics, Machine Learning, Artificial Intelligence, and Software. Their company has offices in San Francisco. They have a small team that's between 1-10 employees. To date, UserLeap has raised $3M of funding; their latest round was closed on September 2019.