Real-time customer insights at scale
Senior Full-Stack Engineer
UserLeap is quickly becoming the world's leading platform to measure and understand the customer experience. Our goal is to empower product development teams to understand their users’ experiences and identify ways to improve their products. We’ve seen incredible demand for our product and are already tracking over 70 million unique visitors for major customers.
This is your chance to join a startup in one of the most exciting phases, where you can become an original, founding member of the team and play a vital part in our growth. We’re looking to quickly grow our engineering team and looking for an experienced Senior Full-Stack Engineer to own and develop new features for our customer dashboard.
What You'll Do:
- You'll be working as part of our highly experienced engineering team and jump in at the beginning to develop a world-class product.
- Own the development of our public facing sites, including the primary customer dashboard.
- Be responsible for building and maintaining high quality, production code.
- Design, build and optimize the frontend UI and backend APIs required for the product.
- Be part of the product roadmap discussions as we grow and evolve the product.
- Stay informed with industry best practices and provide guidance, inspiration, and mentorship in engineering excellence for cross-functional colleagues.
What We're Looking For:
- Experience working on production sites that are customer facing and critical to the business.
- Proven track record of writing high quality software that has been deployed to production, following software development best practices.
- Passion for learning, building, and moving fast. With an ambitious plan for the next 12 months, we highly value your ability and appetite for learning.
- Has been a technical mentor for teams in the past where they have helped other team members be successful, and has the desire to continue doing so.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills to document and explain the technical work that has been done.
- Experience with some of the technologies we use is desirable. UserLeap’s infrastructure runs on AWS and is built with React, Node.js, Redis, and Postgres.
Compensation & Benefits:
- Compensation and generous equity package commensurate with experience.
- Health, Dental, and Vision insurance.
- 3 weeks vacation + unlimited sick leave + commuter benefits.
- Catered lunch provided every day.
UserLeap is based in San Francisco, CA. The company has raised $3.2M led by First Round Capital (also Seed investor in Uber, Square, Looker and Hotel Tonight). The CEO was an early team member for five successfully acquired startups, including Weebly (acquired by Square), Vurb (acquired by Snap Inc) and Extrabux (acquired by eBates).
80% coverage for health, dental and vision.
Three weeks of paid vacation per year.
Lunch is provided and every day, we eat together as a team.
UserLeap at a glance
UserLeap focuses on SaaS, Analytics, Machine Learning, Artificial Intelligence, and Software. Their company has offices in San Francisco. They have a small team that's between 1-10 employees. To date, UserLeap has raised $3M of funding; their latest round was closed on September 2019.