Real-time customer insights at scale
Senior Account Executive
UserLeap is quickly becoming the world's leading platform to measure and understand the customer experience. Our goal is to empower product development teams to understand their users’ experiences and identify ways to improve their products. We’ve seen incredible demand for our product and are already tracking over 12 million unique visitors for major enterprise customers.
This is your chance to join a startup in one of the most exciting phases, where you can become an original, founding member of the team and play a vital part in our growth. We’re looking for an experienced Senior Account Executive who will closely alongside the CEO to devise a sales strategy and execute the sales playbook.
We are looking for a unique individual, capable of handling the entire sales process from the first touch point through to the final close. The right candidate will see this as an exciting opportunity to help build a sales organization from the ground up.
What You’ll Do:
- Prospect: Identify target mid-market software companies and map the organization’s key decision makers.
- Outreach: Craft thoughtful messaging for mid-market software companies, and employ a variety of cold outreach techniques to set-up meetings.
- Qualify: Communicate UserLeap’s value offerings to the client’s business needs in an effective and professional manner.
- Close: You'll be comfortable and confident selling to senior executives and decision makers, and enjoy the challenges of providing an excellent customer experience in a fast paced startup environment.
What We Look For:
- 3+ years of account executive experience, preferably in SaaS platform software.
- Entrepreneurial Spirit - Must be a self-starter with a strong desire to learn and grow.
- Experience managing a pipeline, and proven track record of success in a quota carrying role.
- Strong work ethic and competitive mindset. You always want to be at the top of the leaderboard.
- Adaptability - You understand that change is constant, and you embrace it. You move quickly and encourage continued improvement.
- Effective written and verbal communicator.
Compensation & Benefits:
- Compensation and generous equity package commensurate with experience.
- Health, Dental and Vision insurance.
- 3 weeks vacation, unlimited sick leave and commuter benefits.
- Catered lunch provided every day.
UserLeap is based in San Francisco, CA. The company has raised $3M led by First Round Capital (also Seed investor in Uber, Square, Looker and Hotel Tonight). The CEO was a founding team member for five successfully acquired startups, including Weebly (acquired by Square), Vurb (acquired by Snap Inc) and Extrabux (acquired by eBates).
80% coverage for health, dental and vision.
Three weeks of paid vacation per year.
Lunch is provided and every day, we eat together as a team.
UserLeap at a glance
UserLeap focuses on SaaS, Analytics, Machine Learning, Artificial Intelligence, and Software. Their company has offices in San Francisco. They have a small team that's between 1-10 employees. To date, UserLeap has raised $3M of funding; their latest round was closed on September 2019.