User research automation platform for product & design teams
Project Coordinator - East or Central Timezone$35k – $40k
Position Type: Full-time, Salaried
**This position's schedule is Sunday - Thursday.**
At User Interviews, our mission is to make it easier for teams to discover and embrace user insights. Our platform automates the recruitment, scheduling, and payment for research participants. Over 250 companies, including tech giants like Pinterest, Microsoft, and Dropbox, have used our platform.
As a Project Coordinator, your role encompasses many aspects, such as customer service, onboarding, and client experience. Your role will be to ensure a great experience for our clients while sharing feedback insights with our team.
• Serve as onboarding and product specialist for new clients
• Manage the recruitment process for multiple studies
• Provide exceptional strong—you must have a heart for service!
• Build strong, long-term relationships with our clients
• Serve as a voice at the table to help our team scale and grow
Ideal Candidate Qualities:
• Driven to provide an awesome experience
• Self-starter—no task is too big or too small
• Results-oriented—we love data!
• Enjoys problem-solving
• Bachelor’s Degree
• 1-2 years experience
• Excited by the prospect of joining a small, growing business
• Startup experience is a plus!
• Fully remote team and transparent company culture
• Health, vision, and dental benefits
• Monthly wellness stipend
• Bi-yearly US-based retreat with the full team
• Be part of an awesome, intellectually curious, fast-moving team
• Opportunities for growth based on performance
Meet your team
User Interviews at a glance
User Interviews focuses on Market Research, User Testing, Product Search, Recruiting, and New Product Development. Their company has offices in United States, Brooklyn, and Remote. They have a small team that's between 11-50 employees. To date, User Interviews has raised $5M of funding; their latest round was closed on March 2019.