Preparing visitors for amazing adventures in America's National Parks
Head of E-commerce$90k – $110k
WHEN YOU APPLY, INCLUDE IN YOUR COVER NOTE:
1) WHY US PARKS TRAVEL
2) WHY YOU'RE UNIQUELY POSITIONED FOR THIS ROLE
3) ANY LINKS TO YOUR PORTFOLIO OR DEVELOPED SITES
US Park Pass offers outdoor explorers access to all national parks, monuments, and recreation areas in the United States, along with travel guides, resources, gear, and gift ideas to empower travelers to discover nature and truly enjoy and experience all of its benefits.
We are building a platform to connect travelers with the National Parks and the communities that surround them. We inspire people to explore, dream and discover nature — our goals is to create a community of like-minded individuals and partners that want to help protect our public lands. We believe in making connections: on the road, online and in-person - because the journey is as important as the final destination.
Are you a true innovator with a hunger for sales? Do you have proven KPIs demonstrating growth in the start-up space? Are you an avid enthusiast of the outdoors and public lands?
We're looking for our Head of E-Commerce to drive our marketplace into the next chapter! We need someone focused on increasing conversions while expanding our gross profits through optimization and innovation. You'll need to be an expert with Shopify and capable of executing your own sales experiments, leveraging emails in Klaviyo and retargeting with Facebook Audiences. You're a quick learner who isn't afraid to rapidly propose and implement your own solutions, basing your decisions on customer feedback and metrics.
- Drive the evolution of our e-commerce marketplace: Focus on generating growth, defining and translating strategies into improved customer experience and revenue generation.
- Monitor and analyze data: Use KPIs, market trends and variances, and cohort analysis to steer initiatives.
- Optimize the online store: Update existing infrastructure within Shopify or Wordpress and nurture leads/customers via email automation using Klaviyo flows. Manage and optimize PDP/PLP and the user’s website experience
- Represent the customer: Inspire new product ideas or rapidly validate the value of new product lines, working with existing vendors and sourcing new ones.
- Communicate the message: Manage all promotions, setting sales goals and developing messaging with marketing for use on Social Media and within email campaigns. Broadly, you will be a team player across the company, especially with marketing, fulfillment and support.
- Scrappy, tenacious, demonstrates value for significant compensation
- Expert in managing and expanding operations on Shopify (bonus if you’ve migrated to ShopifyPlus)
- Experience in sourcing and merchandising
- High-level understanding of e-commerce, start-up and tech spaces
- Experimental and solutions-driven
- Degree from 4 year university or equivalent experience
- 3-5+ years of leading online sales strategies at a senior level
- Strong communicator (written and verbal)
- Proven ability to work remotely in fast-paced environment in a highly visible role
- Knowledge of the outdoor recreation space, preferred
More about US Parks Travel:
Key to our company are valuing individuals, project ownership, work & life integration, a culture of positive change, career growth, and of course travel exploration. This position is predominately remote with occasional need to be in the Bridgeport, CT office. Tangible benefits we offer our full-time team are:
- $90-110 base plus bonus/commission potential
- Health Benefits
- Generous PTO
- Team Retreats in National Parks
- Additional Perks
*We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at US Parks Travel. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. We take inclusivity seriously and encourage applicants to apply with a global mindset.