Preparing visitors for amazing adventures in America's National Parks
Entrepreneur in Residence$50k – $55k
Are you excited about business development, sales, and “starting-up” in general? Are you driven toward both strategic planning and getting your hands directly in growing a business? This is your opportunity!
US Park Pass is looking for an entrepreneur-in-residence to lead the development of new ventures for major corporations.
This ENTREPRENEUR IN RESIDENCE will be supported in this ambitious project, receiving both coaching from seasoned entrepreneurs and resources from intelligent analysts. The activities will be truly entrepreneurial ranging from highly strategic work, at the early stage, of helping major groups identify new business opportunities, to very hands-on work, attracting initial customers for the new product/service.
We are expanding our B2B presence. Existing customers include Fjallraven, Wiley X, Deloitte and many more. You will assist with:
* Leading project work across a variety of disciplines: business development, operations, marketing, user analysis, product
* Supporting the strategic direction of the business with insight and analysis
* Understanding how the business KPIs impact your day-to-day tasks and optimise accordingly by communicating across the team
* Getting involved with other projects that excite you!
YOUR PRIMARY RESPONSIBILITIES:
* Support the founders in strategically important key projects
* Take ownership of, and manage your own projects in different fields: business development, sales and operations
* Improve our product and help us grow rapidly in the market through thoughtful market and user behaviour analysis
* Create strategies for business growth (offline and online) with clear targets and timelines to completion
* Develop offline sales events with partners and on- site consultations and design shows
* a self-starter
* very analytical and intuitive
* fluent in English
* a strong communicator of vision and product
* highly interested in new technologies
* knowledgeable of HTML/CSS
* experienced using online platforms (e.g. WordPress, Shopify, Wix, etc.)
* educated (preferably studying/interest in business, marketing, or related field)
While we don’t expect you to be all of the above, the more you are able to check these boxes, the more successful you will be!
YOU WILL GAIN:
* competitive pay
* remote work opportunity
* mentorship from experts in start-ups, business development, and travel/tourism
* team experience with highly-motivated individuals
* business insight to national tourism and US National Parks
* fast-track experience that will assist you in career growth
MORE ABOUT US PARK PASS:
US Park Pass is a rapidly growing e-commerce startup in the United States, helping travelers plan the trip of a lifetime and learn about where they're going on their next vacation. Access to the to the outdoors should be made available to everyone, especially children. We support our local community and giving children of every socio-economic status the ability to enjoy the benefits of time in nature.
We provide visitors to National Parks and other federally managed lands with entrance passes to provide savings when visiting multiple national parks, in addition to helping them prepare for their upcoming trips via our website: www.usparkpass.com