Ureed.com is a freelancers marketplace for creative talent
Head of Marketing & Growth$30k – $80k • 0.2% – 0.8%
The Head of Growth & Marketing is responsible for managing all marketing activities for Ureed.com – from strategic brand communications to tactical growth and performance marketing for both sides of the platform. This position will be responsible for understanding our customer base inside and out, knowing how to acquire new customers while deepening the relationships with existing customers and turning them into brand loyalists. The Head of Marketing will be a key member of the executive leadership team and work cross-functionally with Marketplace Operations, Product Development, Commercial and other functional leaders to execute growth initiatives.
What’s it like to work at Ureed.com?
Ureed.com is a tech company building a community platform that enables creative talents from around the world to connect with potential opportunities. Ureed.com has been used and loved by thousands of users and now our mandate is to continue providing our services to more countries and talent around the world.
Our mission is to transform the way people work with freelancers while constantly creating viable economic opportunities. Because we believe in the power of remote work and the freelancers we work with.
Ureed.com is growing rapidly and we're constantly on the look for exceptional talent who would enable us to reach our vision and continue to serve the freelancers community. Being a freelancer is a bold decision, that's why we believe only bold people can help them deliver their best work and continue to do what they love at their own convenience.
Currently, the company is based out of one of the most exciting cities in the world, Cairo, Egypt. A thriving tech hub and a pool for some of the best talent in the world.
As the Head of Marketing & Growth, you are the senior leader responsible for creating buyer awareness of and driving preference for Ureed.com and its brands through all of our marketing channels. You will also support the retention of our clients by developing our customer marketing strategy and will support our marketplace operations by helping to attract high-quality talent to our supply base of freelancers
Job Description & Key Responsibilities:
- Set the strategy and develop a creative, multi-channel plan to exceed Ureed.com's demand and growth targets.
- Identify and drive initiatives that support the productivity, growth, and success of the Marketing Team and make Ureed.com a great place to work.
- Lead strategy and execution for the entire B2B client lifecycle, from lead generation to renewal for our subscription LOB.
- Oversee a high-performing demand generation team, providing guidance and support on pipeline acquisition strategy and execution, rolling up sleeves where needed
- Drive brand awareness and nurture qualified pipeline through participation in key events, owning strategy and execution for sponsorships, field events, and own events
- Launch and execute a customer marketing strategy to drive customer and dollar retention
- Support organizational growth by developing and launching targeted strategies to bring high-quality candidates to the top of the clinical recruiting pipeline
- Provide senior-level support to the marketing operations function as we continue to refine and build our tech stack and processes
- Work alongside other senior leaders and the executive team on a regular cadence to create shared objectives and strategies
Requirements – what we’re looking for:
- 10+ years in B2B demand generation and customer marketing roles, with some experience in account-based marketing practices or marketplaces
- Expertise in marketing automation platforms and tools; knowledge of Hubspot preferred
- Good working knowledge of Marketing technologies
- Experience working in a highly cross-functional environment
- A desire to roll your sleeves up while also effectively managing a team
- Able to work well both with a team and independently under minimal supervision.
- Able to function under high stress and at irregular hours.
- Proficient in English and Arabic languages, able to write and speak both languages at a professional level.
- Thrives in a lean and agile environment, with a willingness to adapt and learn in a fast-paced environment.
- Experience in working for an early stage start-up is a plus.
Skills to be successful:
- Be responsive, connected, flexible, and available to support at all times.
- Take full responsibility and ownership over daily operational requirements.
- Make decisions aligned with the company’s mission and vision ensuring its best interest.
- Detail oriented and able to multitask.
- Exceptional communication skills are essential, coupled with a first-class ability to present and summarise information to diverse audiences.
- Excellent organizational skills, ability to determine priorities, follow up and meet multiple deadlines.
Benefits and Perks
We're offering a competitive salary and stock option.
Home internet reimbursement
Flexible work schedule and unlimited vacation policy (work hard and take time when you need it).
What to expect?
We’re building a global product with a global team that’s full of world-class talent. Our hiring process is designed to let your talent shine and for us to get to know each other so we know we’re the right fit.
Full healthcare benefits
We offer reimbursement on home office equipment and cover internet charges
An annual training budget
Annual company meeting
We get together once a year to celebrate our story
Ureed.com at a glance
Ureed.com focuses on Enterprise Software, Marketplaces, and Freelancers. Their company has offices in Dubai, Bengaluru, Novi Sad, Cairo Governorate, and Amman. They have a small team that's between 11-50 employees.