Facebook Advertising Agency & E-Commerce Software
Front-end Developer for Shopify$45k – $65k • 0.25% – 0.5%
UPPERCASE is a New York based full service e-commerce software company founded by ex-Facebook and ex-Google employees. We are looking for a talented and enthusiastic front-end developer to help us build beautiful Shopify e-commerce websites on Shopify for forward-thinking brands. We work with innovative, growth-stage companies seeking to scale their businesses. We're looking for a detail-oriented person with a passion for developing great front-end experiences for e-commerce.
We are a startup and we love what we do. No two days look the same, and the position will require strong analytical thinking skills and the ability to pivot quickly. You'll be part of a fast growing team, so you'll have the opportunity to help build our company culture!
UPPERCASE provides Facebook and Instagram advertising services, Shopify e-commerce store development services, and e-commerce software apps. We work with innovative, growth-stage companies seeking to scale their businesses. We share a passion for collaboration, and solving tough problems to make a real difference in the lives of entrepreneurs around the world.
A SUCCESSFUL CANDIDATE WILL:
- Be able to take a design in Sketch/Photoshop and build HTML, CSS and JS.
- Be a keen problem solver, you will be able to come up with creative answers to our clients needs.
- Have a solid understanding of the fundamental aspects of HTML, CSS and JS.
- Be passionate about front-end with a focus on performance and standards.
- Have opinions and ideas about front-end and be passionate about sharing those ideas.
- Be exceptionally detail-oriented and committed to putting out their best work
- Have excellent communication skills and the ability to communicate technical ideas to non-technical people (be that leadership, account managers, sales or clients)
- Have sufficient familiarity and knowledge of common e-commerce design patterns.
YOU WILL BE RESPONSIBLE FOR A VARIETY OF TASKS, INCLUDING:
- Developing professional e-commerce stores on the Shopify platform for a wide range of retail brands.
- Working closely with the project and account managers to deliver projects that are the best in the industry.
- Collaborating and sharing ideas with the rest of the production team.
- 1-2+ years of experience preferable
- GIT/Version Control
- Ability to work confidently within the terminal
Meet your team
Uppercase at a glance
Uppercase focuses on Social Media Marketing, Software, Ecommerce, and Digital Marketing. Their company has offices in New York City. They have a small team that's between 1-10 employees.
You can view their website at http://www.uppercasebrands.com