Online Personal Loans and Cards
Loan Review Specialist-Auto
Upgrade is a fintech unicorn backed by a top 10 global bank and other leading fintech investors. Founded in 2017, Upgrade has already delivered $3.5 billion in consumer credit and achieved $125 million in annual revenue run rate and cash profitability.
Upgrade is building a neobank offering exceptional value to mainstream consumers, including affordable and responsible credit through cards and loans. In 3 short years 10 million people have already applied for an Upgrade Card or loan.
Upgrade has been named a “Best Place to Work in the Bay Area” by the San Francisco Business Times and Silicon Valley Business Journal 3 years in a row, and received “Best Company for Women” and “Best Company for Diversity” awards from Comparably.
We are looking for new team members who get excited about designing and implementing new and better products and join a team of 350 talented and passionate professionals. Come join us if you like to tackle big problems and make a meaningful difference in people's lives.
Our Verifications team is hiring for Loan Review Specialists - Auto. We are looking for detailed oriented individuals to assist our customers with the auto loan related application process. In this role, our Loan Review Specialists will help the customer identify the best Upgrade product for their financial needs, advocate the features and benefits, walk customers through the application, review identity/income documents and decision loans. This is a dynamic role, partnering with our customers to provide a best in class experience.
What you'll do
- Maintain high quality while processing large numbers of personal consumer loan applications
- Help customers determine the best Upgrade product for their needs and assist them with their online application
- Advocate Upgrade products as a financial solution Provide excellent customer service to inbound and outbound calls Answer customer service request via an internal communication system
- Be an expert on our products and processes
- Bring a flexible mindset – you will be required to adapt to changing policy and procedures on a constant basis while maintaining high-quality work
- Review financial documents submitted by the borrower
- Verify and calculate customer income
- Detect suspicious and fraudulent loan applications
- Meet or Exceed production, quality, and customer service goals
- Reach out to third-party vendors to confirm receipt of documents
What you have
- 3+ years experience in a banking, financial services or related industry
- Previous contact center experience advocating financial products
- Goal oriented and competitive mindset
- College degree highly preferred
- Ability to calculate financial information and strong problem solving and analytical skills
- High level of integrity
- Team player
- Ability to thrive in a changing and fast-paced environment
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Detailed oriented
- Proficient with Excel, Word, and Outlook
- Knowledge of Zendesk or other CRM applications is a plus
Medical, dental, and vision.
Unlimited vacation policy.
Monthly social gatherings.
Upgrade at a glance
Upgrade focuses on Financial Services, Credit, Software, Consumer Lending, and Fin Tech. Their company has offices in San Francisco Bay Area. They have a large team that's between 201-500 employees. To date, Upgrade has raised $162M of funding; their latest round was closed on August 2018.