Online Personal Loans and Cards
Desktop Support Analyst
Upgrade is a fintech unicorn backed by a top 10 global bank and other leading fintech investors. Founded in 2017, Upgrade has already delivered $3 billion in consumer credit and achieved $100 million in annual revenue run rate and cash profitability.
Upgrade is building a neobank offering exceptional value to mainstream consumers, including affordable and responsible credit through cards and loans. In 3 short years 10 million people have already applied for an Upgrade Card or loan.
Upgrade has been named a “Best Place to Work in the Bay Area” by the San Francisco Business Times and Silicon Valley Business Journal 3 years in a row, and received “Best Company for Women” and “Best Company for Diversity” awards from Comparably.
We are looking for new team members who get excited about designing and implementing new and better products and join a team of 300 talented and passionate professionals. Come join us if you like to tackle big problems and make a meaningful difference in people's lives.
- Helping our internal users how to best interact with and utilize technology, providing support as needed via face to face interaction, chat, email, and telephone
- Resolving any issues related to our infrastructure, both internally hosted and cloud-based
- This includes things like: email, printers, wired and wireless networks, video conferencing and VPN
- Preparing workstations and desks for use
- Tracking, ordering and maintaining IT assets
- Provide support and set up for audio visual equipment and video conferencing
- Coordinate IT responsibilities for site moves and bringing new sites live
- Perform technical on-boarding and off boarding of employees
- Provide end user support for Gsuite
- Troubleshoot and deploy softphones and SIP phones
- Resolve technical issues with CRM systems
- Must be able to lift 30 pounds
- Be on call/pagerduty during business and off hours for critical systems defined by a manager and/or company
- Available to work full-time 40 hour / week schedule; 4 days / week (Saturday - Tuesday), 10 hour / day
- College degree and/or CompTIA A+, HDI, ACSP, ITIL, etc certifications strongly preferred
- Experience with client/server installations, patching, security and update procedures – iOS, Windows 10, and MacOS, Linux, ESX
- Troubleshoot and resolve issues with GSuite apps, Duo, Office 365 Apps, Active Directory, PDQ, UniFlow and Adobe Creative Suite
- Experience with device management, inventory systems and methods
- Familiarity with ticketing standards, practices, and workflows (Talkdesk, Zendesk, JIRA, Noble Systems)
- Experience with OS installation and imaging
- Resolve issues with Audio and Video conferencing equipment/software (Zoom, Hangouts, Google Meet and Uber conference)
- Troubleshoot VPN issues (OpenVPN, L2TP)
- Resolve issues with other 3rd party vendors (Kisi, TalkDesk, eFax, Polycom, Chromebox, Meraki, Sophos, Tableau, Confluence, Dell, Lucidchart, Chrome Remote Desktop, Okta, Slack, Lexis Nexis, insurance webapp products like B2B etc)
- Great OPEN office environment
- Conveniently located in the heart of downtown Phoenix
- Close to light rail and public transportation
- Comprehensive benefits package: medical, dental, vision, HSA / FSA, life insurance & disability
- Paid parking
- Monthly Wellness Incentive Program
- Paid time off
- Kitchen stocked with beverages and snacks
Medical, dental, and vision.
Unlimited vacation policy.
Monthly social gatherings.
Upgrade at a glance
Upgrade focuses on Financial Services, Credit, Software, Consumer Lending, and Fin Tech. Their company has offices in San Francisco Bay Area. They have a large team that's between 201-500 employees. To date, Upgrade has raised $162M of funding; their latest round was closed on August 2018.