We help B2B companies get paid faster and grow better
Senior Engineer€40k – €70k • 0.0% – 0.15%
We’re building a next generation, state-of-the-art payments platform for European businesses. We’re also a regulated financial institution (PSP license).
A growing, close knit team of 9 people (3 engineers) taking on a massive product and engineering challenge.
We’re addressing a huge customer pain in an extremely large market.
We think big - we’re building the next European fintech and want you to join us.
We're in the latest eFounders batch, collectively our peers have raised over $120M in 2018. We’ve raised as well.
- React on the frontend
-Node, express, graphql, sequelize, postgres and redis on the backend.
- We have two microservices: the payments stack & the api.
- CI/CD through circleci, hosted on heroku, code on github
- Have an entrepreneurial mindset and are at ease in a very fast paced and rapidly changing environment.
- 3+ years of industry experience in software engineering with full-stack web applications.
- Proven track record of designing and building extremely high quality user facing applications.
- Pragmatic approach to engineering that strikes a balance between seamless experiences, beautiful code, maintainability, and time to market.
- Appreciation for a test-driven, code-review culture.
What you will do
Own your work: lead projects from concept to completion. You’re in control of your own success.
Build & improve code across the entire stack (see below) for new and existing products.
Practice and encourage software engineering best practices: reasonable test coverage, appropriate modularisation, designing cohesive interfaces, and making the call on technical trade-offs.
Ship code to customers every week and measure its impact.
Collaborate in technical reviews to strengthen our architecture and system designs.
A fulfilling, challenging work experience building a product that solves a large customer pain.
Competitive salary and equity.
Quarterly team building off sites
Latest Macbook pro.
Ability to spend a significant amount of time working remotely (if that’s what floats your boat). And time off when you need it.
Lovely offices located in the heart of the Parisian startup ecosystem.
Upflow at a glance
Upflow focuses on SaaS, Financial Services, and Fin Tech. Their company has offices in New York City, San Francisco, and Paris. They have a small team that's between 11-50 employees. To date, Upflow has raised $2.7M of funding; their latest round was closed on September 2019.