The world’s leading platform for creating and operating interactive, real-time 3D (RT3D) content
Senior Product Manager, Mobile
As a Senior Technical Product Manager at Unity focused on mobile, you will work with our mobile platform team to develop a vision of how Unity can improve our users lives when shipping on both Android and iOS. Leveraging your past experience shipping titles and working with platform vendors, the team will look to you to provide objective insights that build a deep understanding of how our product is used, what challenges we face in the market, and how we can best help our developers deploy their creative visions on mobile ecosystems. You will lead the development of the mobile roadmap for the world’s most popular realtime 3D engine. Have a global impact by helping our developers continue to deliver products to billions of mobile users around the world. Work with our marketing team to help craft communications plans that inspire our global community to get the most out of each new offering. This is an opportunity to blend your technical skills and insightful understanding of the games industry to help champion its future.
This position will be in London, Brighton or the Stratford Office, UK and can be done remotely while Covid-19 restrictions apply. International travel will be expected regularly once it is safe to do so.
- Work as part of a team of Product Managers to design and guide the production of game development technology, features and functionality
- Collaborating with our engineering organization to inform their understanding of what our users need by providing user stories, use cases, and market data
- Working with mobile platform partners to ensure that engineering is aware of upcoming changes and ongoing support requirements
- Be a technical authority in the competitive landscape that Unity operates in and lead research to deliver technical analysis and insights to internal teams
- Working with marketing to craft a release plan and be a spokesperson representing the product to all of the appropriate market groups including clients, suppliers and strategic partners
- Track product and feature performance; identify key performance indicators
- Assist in building business cases and analytical insight for new business initiatives
- You have demonstrated experience successfully developing and guiding new product feature delivery, including a proven ability to champion product enhancements through to successful launch
- You're experienced in releasing software on mobile platforms or contributing directly to a mobile platform
- You come equipped with a solid understanding of modern techniques used to develop software at scale
- You will have excellent product management, communication, leadership skills and are an excellent collaborator
- You've brought robust business judgment and have the ability to build a business case around a product or service
- Experience in software development using C++, C# or another major language
- Experience in a leading gaming or platform development business
About Unity Technologies
Unity is the world’s leading platform for creating and operating real-time 3D (RT3D) content. Creators, ranging from game developers to artists, architects, automotive designers, filmmakers, and others, use Unity to make their imaginations come to life. Unity’s platform provides a comprehensive set of software solutions to create, run and monetize interactive, real-time 2D and 3D content for mobile phones, tablets, PCs, consoles, and augmented and virtual reality devices.
The company’s 1,400+ person research and development team keeps Unity at the forefront of development by working alongside partners to ensure optimized support for the latest releases and platforms. Apps developed by Unity creators were downloaded more than three billion times per month in 2019 on more than two billion unique devices. For more information, please visit www.unity.com.
Unity is an equal opportunity employer committed to fostering an inclusive, innovative environment with the best employees. Therefore, we provide employment opportunities without regard to age, race, color, ancestry, national origin, religion, disability, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, or any other protected status in accordance with applicable law. If there are preparations we can make to help ensure you have a comfortable and positive interview experience, please let us know.
Headhunters and recruitment agencies may not submit resumes/CVs through this website or directly to managers. Unity does not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Unity will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Unity.
Comprehensive health insurance
Competitive retirement/pension plans
Paid maternity and paternity leave
Employee stock option
Generous vaction and personal days
Healthy food and snacks
Wellness and fitness subsidy
Commuting expense contribution
Offsite developer hackweeks
Unity Technologies at a glance
Unity Technologies focuses on Enterprise Software, Advertising, Analytics, Automotive, and Film. Their company has offices in San Francisco, Copenhagen, Stockholm, Bellevue, and Brighton. They have a very large team that's between 1001-5000 employees. To date, Unity Technologies has raised $1.244B of funding; their latest round was closed on July 2019.